News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Dollhouse

Started by dots, May 09, 2009, 10:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dots

Anyone else been watching?  I love it. 

Well, the first 5 episodes kinda sucked, but after episode 6, it got pretty awesome.

BONUS:  Alan Tudyk.  Yummy.
You're an asshole and I hate you.

BigDun

We have been watching it from the start. The star is an actress we have enjoyed in other series and Dollhouse is a good vehicle for her. Plus it's a Joss Whedon show, so it has to be great.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

http://io9.com/5154694/joss-whedon-done-with-television

Can't find the other interview I read, but Whedon apparently has been very dissatisfied with how his show has been treated and warped.  Again.

pumpkineye

This is one of my favorites, and I keep forgetting that every person in the show may be a doll, and it surprises me everytime.

BigDun

My wife and I just watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on DVD and decided to watch the special features. OH MY GOD! They did a musical commentary. It's great.

Felicia Day kept promoting her web series "The Guild", so I have been watching back episodes. It's pretty funny too.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dots

Quote from: pumpkineye on May 10, 2009, 02:01:23 AM
This is one of my favorites, and I keep forgetting that every person in the show may be a doll, and it surprises me everytime.
I know! [spoiler]I was kinda surprised about Whiskey.  And I am really curious about Topher and Whiskey's connection.[/spoiler]
You're an asshole and I hate you.

pumpkineye

Quote from: dots on May 10, 2009, 11:55:49 AM
Quote from: pumpkineye on May 10, 2009, 02:01:23 AM
I know! [spoiler]I was kinda surprised about Whiskey.  And I am really curious about Topher and Whiskey's connection.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yeah there is some weird stuff between them.  I do have to say though, I love Alpha.  I thought he would end up being sort of robotic, but that crazy sort of childish talking to himself stuff was fun.  One of my favorite bad guys this season.[/spoiler]