News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Lyrics Game

Started by Alice, May 24, 2005, 09:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

B C D AND F г H I J K L M. s N OR P Q R T OR V W X AND Z
Now I know mine the next time B C when unless you sing not with me? 

Bennyhana

Wow.  Just wow.  "F*ck it all and F*cking no regrets" from "Damage, Inc."  by Metallica yeilds:

"Kissing him all and the Kisses of ningunas you suffer"

Bennyhana

Surprisingly, this line makes about as much sense once it's been through the ringer.

"If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.  It's just a spring clean for the May Queen."

Becomes

"If there it has a confusion in its row of bushes, not to be alarmed now.  Is barely a clean spring for the Queen of May."

OBB

Stairway to Heaven, of course.

Now, here's mine.

Hint: Old school

"It is equipped in yellow. It says "hello! Reclínele next to me comes, refine the comrade to him " You without second it will lose there, and that comes soon? Hé, exploded a movement!"

cnamon

Quote from: OBB on May 25, 2005, 01:12:28 PM
Stairway to Heaven, of course.

Now, here's mine.

Hint: Old school

"It is equipped in yellow. It says "hello! Reclínele next to me comes, refine the comrade to him " You without second it will lose there, and that comes soon? Hé, exploded a movement!"
Bust a Move

Gamplayerx

Who sang Bust a Move at karaoke?

OBB

Gamplayerx

Jessie

OBB come to the Louisville party puuuullllllleeeaaaaazzzzeeeeee.  We'll duet Bust a Move, Baby Got Back, AND Ice Ice Baby.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.