News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

What's your favorite fruit?

Started by eo000, March 08, 2005, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eo000

I eat a ton of fruit. My favorite is pineapple. What's yours?

DownSouth

Slightly unripe strawberries.  Really sour.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Really sweet watermelon with salt on a hot summer day.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

Cantaloupe.  Nothing is better than a nice chilled cantaloupe on a warm summer morning.

BigDun

I don't do fruit. I am surprised that I don't have scurvy.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

curlingdog

Quote from: cnamon on March 08, 2005, 09:08:07 AM
Cantaloupe.  Nothing is better than a nice chilled cantaloupe on a warm summer morning.

or honey-dew melon, reading the sunday paper on the patio with the warm sun beating down on you...

yeah.

DownSouth

Try the Wendy's fruit bowl.  It has honey-dew and canteloupe along with pineapple and grapes.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

I like my cantaloupe fresh...in Halifax, VA (my hometown) we have a Cantaloupe festival.  I love to buy it from the roadside fruit vendors.  Cantaloupe and watermelon are God's two most perfect foods.

Dry then Catch

7 posts in and no Richard Simmons jokes, I applaud you all

ReBurn

Cantaloupe from this list.  But I like honeydew melon even more.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

pumpkineye

the japanese students that lived below me a few years ago, said tht melon was really really expensive there.  like $100 each.  and they usually were given to people as a house warming present.  we ate a lot of melon with them, and they would always comment on how amazingly sweet they are.  it made me think i was taking fruit for granted, but then i thought about that, and what does that really mean?  so now i don't feel bad.

Gamplayerx

Can I change my answer to Goldenboy?

On a slightly related note, I just had Raspberry Altoids for the first time.  They are good!

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 08, 2005, 02:25:03 PM

On a slightly related note, I just had Raspberry Altoids for the first time.  They are good!
They didn't have that flavor.  I wanted to try it.  I got the citrus and they aren't very good.  Kind of like a lemon drop.  Tangerines are great.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 02:31:15 PM

They didn't have that flavor.  I wanted to try it.  I got the citrus and they aren't very good.  Kind of like a lemon drop.  Tangerines are great.
You MUST get them, DS!  They taste like real raspberries and they're really, really tart and sour. 

DownSouth

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 08, 2005, 02:33:15 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on March 08, 2005, 02:31:15 PM

You MUST get them, DS!  They taste like real raspberries and they're really, really tart and sour. 
The tangerines are really sour too.  I didn't like the apple at all.

charmed

My favorite is strawberries with a biscuit and some milk and sugar on top.

OMG it is my favorite thing to eat in the summer.