News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Wow.

Started by Beefy, July 06, 2006, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

I've never heard of the 1990 Oka standoff in Canada - they bayonetted 14 year old girls?!?  WTF?

ReBurn

Canada has soldiers?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

she's kinda yummy...
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

DownSouth

I've never heard of the standoff either.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

meredith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oka_Crisis

QuoteOn September 25, the final engagement of the crisis took place when a Mohawk warrior walked around the perimeter with a long stick, setting off the flares the army had set up to warn them of any escapes from the area. The army turned a hose on the man, but the hose lacked enough pressure to disperse a crowd. The Mohawks taunted the soldiers and then started throwing water balloons at them. Some Canadian soldiers responded by returning intact water balloons and a playful water fight ensued.

this is how human conflict should be

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: hatt on July 07, 2006, 11:01:14 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oka_Crisis

QuoteOn September 25, the final engagement of the crisis took place when a Mohawk warrior walked around the perimeter with a long stick, setting off the flares the army had set up to warn them of any escapes from the area. The army turned a hose on the man, but the hose lacked enough pressure to disperse a crowd. The Mohawks taunted the soldiers and then started throwing water balloons at them. Some Canadian soldiers responded by returning intact water balloons and a playful water fight ensued.

this is how human conflict should be

randomly fill the balloons with a base liquid and the others with a acidic liquid.  then throw them around and see what happens.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

VikingJuice

Quote from: ReBurn on July 06, 2006, 09:53:42 PM
Canada has soldiers?

Yeah, I thought they only rescued damsels from the clutches of Snidley Whiplash when tied to a Rail Road track.

ReBurn

Quote from: Vikingjuice's Evil Twin on July 07, 2006, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on July 06, 2006, 09:53:42 PM
Canada has soldiers?

Yeah, I thought they only rescued damsels from the clutches of Snidley Whiplash when tied to a Rail Road track.
so funny.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

did they ever get the golf course?