News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Wow.

Started by Beefy, July 06, 2006, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

I've never heard of the 1990 Oka standoff in Canada - they bayonetted 14 year old girls?!?  WTF?

ReBurn

Canada has soldiers?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

she's kinda yummy...
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

DownSouth

I've never heard of the standoff either.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

meredith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oka_Crisis

QuoteOn September 25, the final engagement of the crisis took place when a Mohawk warrior walked around the perimeter with a long stick, setting off the flares the army had set up to warn them of any escapes from the area. The army turned a hose on the man, but the hose lacked enough pressure to disperse a crowd. The Mohawks taunted the soldiers and then started throwing water balloons at them. Some Canadian soldiers responded by returning intact water balloons and a playful water fight ensued.

this is how human conflict should be

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: hatt on July 07, 2006, 11:01:14 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oka_Crisis

QuoteOn September 25, the final engagement of the crisis took place when a Mohawk warrior walked around the perimeter with a long stick, setting off the flares the army had set up to warn them of any escapes from the area. The army turned a hose on the man, but the hose lacked enough pressure to disperse a crowd. The Mohawks taunted the soldiers and then started throwing water balloons at them. Some Canadian soldiers responded by returning intact water balloons and a playful water fight ensued.

this is how human conflict should be

randomly fill the balloons with a base liquid and the others with a acidic liquid.  then throw them around and see what happens.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

VikingJuice

Quote from: ReBurn on July 06, 2006, 09:53:42 PM
Canada has soldiers?

Yeah, I thought they only rescued damsels from the clutches of Snidley Whiplash when tied to a Rail Road track.

ReBurn

Quote from: Vikingjuice's Evil Twin on July 07, 2006, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on July 06, 2006, 09:53:42 PM
Canada has soldiers?

Yeah, I thought they only rescued damsels from the clutches of Snidley Whiplash when tied to a Rail Road track.
so funny.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

did they ever get the golf course?