News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Clicky game!!

Started by Gamplayerx, September 07, 2006, 09:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

http://www.saybox.co.uk/games/lyr5.html

It's simple.  Just find 100 keys and escape.  This game drove me absolutely insane - I got up to 99 keys and just couldn't find the last one for ages.  But I did it.  Now I challenge you!  (and especially alice).

p.s.  there's a cameo by Darth Vader at the end.

p.p.s.  This is the 5th in a series - if anyone is interested - the others are found here:  http://www.saybox.co.uk/games/index.html In retrospect, the earlier ones are way easier.

Alice

I got too frustrated when I could see keys, but I couldn't click on them.

Listener

There, I just found 88 of them.  Makes the game a lot easier.

Beefy

I found 53 of them this morning before giving up.

meredith

Listener

Gamplayerx

Mr. Ubiquity

got to 54, couldnt figure how to self destruct the oven or move the balloons or the color notepad beind them or the red button tht pops up occationaly..  duck would shift, but coudlnt figure it ou eitehr..

oh well
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on September 09, 2006, 10:04:51 AM
got to 54, couldnt figure how to self destruct the oven or move the balloons or the color notepad beind them or the red button tht pops up occationaly..  duck would shift, but coudlnt figure it ou eitehr..

oh well
You don't self destruct the oven.  You power it up by clicking on the dots on the leftside counter under the slidey pieces of paper in the correct order so that they all stay lit and then you turn it on and the flame pops the balloons.  Pushing the red button a certain number of times lets you move the box to the left of it.  The duck's a red herring.

BigDun

A duck is a red herring? I'm so confused.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

I couldn't get the buttons on the left side of the console to turn on.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 08, 2006, 05:36:04 PM
I got 100!  *gloat*
I FINALLY got 100.  That was pretty tough.  Took forever to figure out the sequence of the little red lights.  Like two hours.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on September 11, 2006, 10:46:34 AM
I got 100!  *gloat*
I FINALLY got 100.  That was pretty tough.  Took forever to figure out the sequence of the little red lights.  Like two hours.
Congrats!!!

The little red lights were kind of frustrating, but they didn't take me near that amount of time.  Did you number them in your head so you could remember the sequence?

The one that had me pulling out my hair was one I had missed on Tweety.

dazie

I gave up at 60.  I don't have time to find all 100!
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on September 11, 2006, 11:26:19 AM
Quote from: ReBurn on September 11, 2006, 10:46:34 AM
I got 100!  *gloat*
Congrats!!!

The little red lights were kind of frustrating, but they didn't take me near that amount of time.  Did you number them in your head so you could remember the sequence?

The one that had me pulling out my hair was one I had missed on Tweety.
The last one I couldn't find was on Spongebob.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

I found Tweety pretty quickly.  Never saw Spongebob.  Never could get any buttons to light up.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on September 12, 2006, 09:26:52 AM
I found Tweety pretty quickly.  Never saw Spongebob.  Never could get any buttons to light up.
I think his phone number was on the poem behind Ahnold. 

Mr. Ubiquity

i tried again, found 1 more than before. and gave up for good. 
what was the point of the Ahhh-nuld pic?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on September 12, 2006, 09:34:41 AM
i tried again, found 1 more than before. and gave up for good. 
what was the point of the Ahhh-nuld pic?
If I remember correctly, the Ahnold picture had a key hidden behind a movable black piece and then behind the picture was a poem, that may or may not have contained the phone number for Spongebob.

Mr. Ubiquity

i would rather play mahjongg....TYVM

Gamplayerx