News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Summarize a movie in 25 words or less

Started by Beefy, September 01, 2006, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on September 01, 2006, 01:33:51 PM
Clone threatens to destroy the good guys, all because he can't get protagonist's blood.  Also, beloved character sacrifices himself to save everyone.

Police Academy 4

Beefy

Beefy

If you're going to stick your wang through the shower stall wall, don't be surprised if a militant lesbian grabs hold of it.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:40:51 PM
If you're going to stick your wang through the shower stall wall, don't be surprised if a militant lesbian grabs hold of it.

Porky's?

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:39:13 PM
Clone threatens to destroy the good guys, all because he can't get protagonist's blood.  Also, beloved character sacrifices himself to save everyone.

Police Academy 4

Nope.

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:40:51 PM

Porky's?

Indeed.

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on September 01, 2006, 01:37:22 PM
Overweight private detective unravels complex kidnapping, extortion, blackmail plot.  Janine Melnitz co-stars.  Shoe-Fu ensues.

Beverly Hills Ninja

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:43:13 PM
Overweight private detective unravels complex kidnapping, extortion, blackmail plot.  Janine Melnitz co-stars.  Shoe-Fu ensues.

Beverly Hills Ninja

Nope.

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:33:20 PM
1.  Guitar player seeks revenge.  Lots of blood, swarthy people, good music.

2.  Buxom blonde assists ex and his new squeeze escape with help from blind brother and sympathetic anti-hero cop.  Fat man dies.

1. Six-String Samurai

2. The Big Easy

Beefy

Happily married man's new wife is screwing the reanimated corpse of his dead brother.  Piercing fetishists show up and cause havok.

Listener

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:46:22 PM
Happily married man's new wife is screwing the reanimated corpse of his dead brother.  Piercing fetishists show up and cause havok.

Madhouse?

Beefy

If someone doesn't get one of yours, bump it up with a new sentence with a little more help in it.

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:45:16 PM

2.  Buxom blonde assists ex and his new squeeze escape with help from blind brother and sympathetic anti-hero cop.  Fat man dies.

1. Six-String Samurai

2. The Big Easy

Nope, nope.

1.  Guitar player seeks revenge while utilising an arsenal only available in movies that have something to do with Quentin Tarantino.

2.  Buxom blonde assists ex and his new squeeze in a surprisingly not entirely awful remake.

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on September 01, 2006, 01:46:41 PM
Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:46:22 PM

Madhouse?

Nope.

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:47:23 PM
1.  Guitar player seeks revenge while utilising an arsenal only available in movies that have something to do with Quentin Tarantino.

2.  Buxom blonde assists ex and his new squeeze in a surprisingly not entirely awful remake.

1. Desperado

2. The Postman Always Rings Twice

dazie

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:48:34 PM
Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:47:23 PM

1. Desperado

2. The Postman Always Rings Twice

yes
no

Buxom blonde appears wearing leather and lots of makeup, teenage boys everywhere shoot during a tub scene.

Listener

Overweight private detective unravels complex kidnapping, extortion, blackmail plot.  Kidnapped girl's little sister helps out.  Annie Potts co-stars.  Shoe-Fu vs Tim Thomerson. 

(don't use IMDB to put Potts & Thomerson together... that'd be cheating)

Bald clone threatens to destroy all good guys because he needs bald protagonist's blood to live.  Also, beloved robot sacrifices himself to save everyone.

dazie

Uppity servant wreaks havoc in the household, getting the breadwinner fired and exposing the children to dangerous high altitude "fun."

Listener

Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:51:36 PM
Uppity servant wreaks havoc in the household, getting the breadwinner fired and exposing the children to dangerous high altitude "fun."

Mary Poppins.

Alice

Quote from: Alice on September 01, 2006, 01:21:33 PM
Boy plays with yo-yo while masturbating to a friend and a new aquaintance screw.  Girl raped with Mother Mary statue.  

DownSouth

Is 1 Desperado?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: dazie on September 01, 2006, 01:49:16 PM
Buxom blonde appears wearing leather and lots of makeup, teenage boys everywhere shoot during a tub scene.

Mac & Me

Listener

Just thought of a good one:

Secret agents Lou and Butch try to stop evil Mr Tinkles from committing genocide against their race; Lou must also save his family from Tinkles.

Quote from: Alice on September 01, 2006, 01:55:46 PM
Quote from: Alice on September 01, 2006, 01:21:33 PM
Boy plays with yo-yo while masturbating to a friend and a new aquaintance screw.  Girl raped with Mother Mary statue. 

The Doom Generation.

I have that movie on tape.  It is MESSED UP.