Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Summarize a movie in 25 words or less

Started by Beefy, September 01, 2006, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Beefy

Quote from: swolt on September 05, 2006, 12:46:37 PM
aliens that vaporize, a bad handshake, and Tom Jones. Stars lots of famous people. Dottie would like to keep SJP as a pet from this movie.

Mars Attacks!

Beefy

Quote from: Alice on September 05, 2006, 12:52:42 PM
John Cusak, Leland Palmer and a wolf.

Meredith Salinger movie.  Can't think of the name.  The Journey of SomeoneOrAnother

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2006, 01:08:06 PM
Quote from: Alice on September 05, 2006, 12:52:42 PM
John Cusak, Leland Palmer and a wolf.

Meredith Salinger movie.  Can't think of the name.  The Journey of SomeoneOrAnother
Natty Gann.  :)

Beefy

Siblings find themselves in state of terror after they decide to stop and investigate an old house and well during their trip home from school.

Infobahn

swolt

no lions, but tigers and bears, oh my! Timid hero sacrfices house to help wise friend.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

swolt

Alice

Quote from: Infobahn on September 05, 2006, 01:24:56 PM
Val has two daddies.
Birdcage.

Sorry, sometimes I get these and forget to answer.

Alice

swolt

swolt

Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2006, 01:17:32 PM
Siblings find themselves in state of terror after they decide to stop and investigate an old house and well during their trip home from school.

Jeepers Creepers

I haven't seen it, but I showed this to Eric and that was his guess.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2006, 10:45:51 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on September 05, 2006, 10:37:41 AM
Fat cancer survivor wants to impress a girl.  Friend helps turn him into a fake Ausralian hunk.

You better get this Beef.

The Last Starfighter
Haha, Beefy.

Don't Tell Her It's Me

Dry then Catch

Beefy

Quote from: swolt on September 05, 2006, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: Beefy on September 05, 2006, 01:17:32 PM

Jeepers Creepers

I haven't seen it, but I showed this to Eric and that was his guess.

Correct.

Infobahn

Gamplayerx

Miss Molly

Quote from: Listener on September 05, 2006, 08:26:31 AM
Plays on words abound in a half-live-action, half-cartoon movie.  Letters are eaten.  A castle floats in the air, plus: dog with clock.

THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH!

Man that was like our favorite-est movie EVER growing up.  I'd kill for a DVD of it.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Miss Molly on September 05, 2006, 09:02:11 PM
Quote from: Listener on September 05, 2006, 08:26:31 AM
Plays on words abound in a half-live-action, half-cartoon movie.  Letters are eaten.  A castle floats in the air, plus: dog with clock.

THE PHANTOM TOLLBOOTH!

Man that was like our favorite-est movie EVER growing up.  I'd kill for a DVD of it.
That was a movie?  I would've guessed that, but I had no idea it was a movie.  I loved loved loved the book. 

swolt

Quote from: swolt on September 05, 2006, 03:54:49 PM
no lions, but tigers and bears, oh my! Timid hero sacrfices house to help wise friend.

this one is for you, Info, you better get it.

Infobahn

Quote from: swolt on September 05, 2006, 10:13:18 PM
Quote from: swolt on September 05, 2006, 03:54:49 PM

this one is for you, Info, you better get it.
Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Dottie Lou on September 01, 2006, 01:25:11 PM
Woman dies, leaves house to daughter, finds two guys living there.  They learn to live with each other.  Finds out one guy is her dad.

is that before or after she slept with them?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 01:32:38 PM
Quote from: Beefy on September 01, 2006, 12:16:35 PM
Woman lays herself bare in order to play with instrument being held by tattooed naked guy.  Daughter not amused.

Hmm, I'll rephrase:

Rogue watches as her mom whores herself out for her favorite musical instrument which is being held by a local tattooed guy.

im slooooow and playing catch up, havent read to the end, but Anna Paquin in The Piano.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Listener on September 05, 2006, 08:13:31 AM
A magazine crew in a tropical environment is menaced by a massive ophidian.  One of our heroes is a geometric, non-freon cooling device.

The misquito coast ?

Mr. Ubiquity

guys see woman, guys chase woman, guys attack woman.  woman exacts revenge using sex, a rope, a knife, and a boat.