News:

In spite of the cost of living, it's still quite popular.

Main Menu

shower head

Started by Listener, July 31, 2006, 10:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

So last week I tossed my towel over the shower curtain rod to dry.  It hit the shower head, knocked it onto the floor, and cracked it.

Yesterday we hit Target (go ahead and laugh if you like) for various items including a new shower head.  Cost us $15.

I swear it's rocket-powered. 

Can't find it on Target.com but like I said, $15...

DownSouth

My shower sucks.  What's funny about Target?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

"yesterday we hit target"

Alice

I :heart: Target.

Well, the ones I'm not banned from.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

dazie

Who was it that had some Target affiliation?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

DownSouth

We used to tease LTG about working at Target.

Jessie

I think your joke was off the mark (laugh here if you feel it appropriate).

I don't like my shower to be TOO strong.  I don't want it to sting, you know?
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Quote from: DownSouth on July 31, 2006, 10:28:29 AM

That's it.  I was thinking Info, but I was pretty sure that wasn't it.

I like Target, except for their "plus size" clothing.  It all looks like fucking muumuus.  It's already embarassing enough to have an ass the size of Cleveland- but do I have to wear ugly clothing because of it?

cnamon

I love Target, too.  Much better than Wal-Mart.

Listener

Quote from: dazie on July 31, 2006, 10:34:00 AM
Quote from: DownSouth on July 31, 2006, 10:28:29 AM

That's it.  I was thinking Info, but I was pretty sure that wasn't it.

I like Target, except for their "plus size" clothing.  It all looks like fucking muumuus.  It's already embarassing enough to have an ass the size of Cleveland- but do I have to wear ugly clothing because of it?

Heh.  Their plus-size clothing for dudes doesn't even approach fitting across my shoulders.

dazie

There are very few things Ursus can wear from there too.

We have a "Super Target" here- it has groceries.  Very odd.

Listener

Quote from: dazie on July 31, 2006, 10:50:15 AM
There are very few things Ursus can wear from there too.

We have a "Super Target" here- it has groceries.  Very odd.

They're building one a few miles away.  We already have a Super Walmart up the street.  I don't buy perishable groceries from there, but for stuff like cereal, bread, milk, snacks, and cleaning supplies, the prices are way better.  Esp. since the nearest Sam's Club/Costco is 45 minutes away.

dazie

They're building a SuperWalMart here.  People are up in ARMS about it. 

DownSouth

The Sam's and Walmart are next to each other on this side of town.  I won't go to Walmart for anything.

Infobahn

The only way we could move to Idaho is when HB check to see if there was a Target here.

We gave up "SuperTargets" when we moved from the land-o-Targets, Minnesota.

The one here doesn't have a pharmacy.  It's not a "Greatland" or a "Super" - we hope the expand.

Listener

Quote from: DownSouth on July 31, 2006, 10:59:42 AM
The Sam's and Walmart are next to each other on this side of town.  I won't go to Walmart for anything.

I don't make enough money to avoid Walmart. 

Alice

Targets Fat Chick section is getting MUCH better.  I've found a few cute things there recently.

cnamon

We live too far away from Wal-Mart and Sams...it is about a 30 minute drive.  Target is about 20 minutes away, but there is more in the area, so we don't mind it much.

Our neighbor works for Wal-Mart's corporate office.  She is a trip.

Listener

Quote from: Alice on July 31, 2006, 11:02:41 AM
Targets Fat Chick section is getting MUCH better.  I've found a few cute things there recently.

They don't have much in the way of bathrobes, we found.  We ended up at Kohl's to pick up a bathrobe for when the wife is walking around the hospital.

Alice

Quote from: Listener on July 31, 2006, 11:05:43 AM

They don't have much in the way of bathrobes, we found.  We ended up at Kohl's to pick up a bathrobe for when the wife is walking around the hospital.
OMG - I saw the cutest thing at Burlington Coat Factory - it's a giant circular towel with an elastic band around the top.  I want one.

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on July 31, 2006, 11:11:03 AM

OMG - I saw the cutest thing at Burlington Coat Factory - it's a giant circular towel with an elastic band around the top.  I want one.
Like a skirt?

Alice

Quote from: jessie on July 31, 2006, 11:16:47 AM

Like a skirt?
Except you wear it above your boobs and it goes to your knees.

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on July 31, 2006, 11:17:52 AM
Quote from: jessie on July 31, 2006, 11:16:47 AM

Like a skirt?
Except you wear it above your boobs and it goes to your knees.
I'd like that even more if it went to my ankles.  That's cool, though.

eo000