News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Hey Dots...

Started by Alice, July 27, 2006, 08:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 10, 2006, 10:37:36 AM
More rosettes last night.

I am starting to doubt Heidi's taste.

Did you see what that crazy bitch was wearing on the runway?  Ugh.

I really liked Michael's outfit before he changed the top and nixed the skirt.  That said, it was definitely a very well done outfit, and the best on the runway.

I thought I was going to hate Kayne's when they showed him draping the leather, but I'll be damned if he didn't pull it off pretty well.

I thought bradley didn't seem like he even wanted to be there anymore.

Alice

Yeah, Bradley was in over his head and knew it.

The guy that did the Twiggy thing (can never remember his name) needs to go.  He's weird and has awful taste.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on August 10, 2006, 11:20:01 AM

The guy that did the Twiggy thing (can never remember his name) needs to go.  He's weird and has awful taste.

Vincent.   I haven't made my mind up about him yet.   The sleeves and the shape of the pockets were the only things I didn't like about the twiggy thing.  I mean, it looked twiggy to me.  I think they were just pissed that he talked about her like she was dead.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on August 10, 2006, 11:22:19 AM

Vincent.   I haven't made my mind up about him yet.   The sleeves and the shape of the pockets were the only things I didn't like about the twiggy thing.  I mean, it looked twiggy to me.  I think they were just pissed that he talked about her like she was dead.
I missed his talking part.

I haven't liked most of his stuff.  I think he has potential but he keeps veering off at the last minute.

David needs to go. (Tattoo neck boy, or at least I think that's his name).

I have problems with their names this year for some reason.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 10, 2006, 11:26:25 AM

I haven't liked most of his stuff.  I think he has potential but he keeps veering off at the last minute.

Jeffrey is tattoo neck guy.

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 10, 2006, 11:27:35 AM

Jeffrey is tattoo neck guy.
THATs right.

God he's creepy looking.  It's bad enough that his head is too small for his neck, then he draws attention to it with god awful tattoos.

Bennyhana

There's still too many of them to keep straight.  Tattoo neck is Jeff, I think.  Vincent will go soon because he doesn't seem to be able to work with anyone.  My pick for the last three is Michael, Uli, and Alison.  I think Angela will hang on to the top 4 just like Kara Janx.

Alice

WTF?  She shouldn't have been booted.  And it pisses me off that they did it because she made the model "look fat".  Vincent's was AWFUL, but at least he didn't make the model look a bit heavy.   ::)

cnamon

Vincent's dress was CRAP.  She couldn't even walk in it!

It was really close...I thought Jeffrey should have won with Michael in a close second.

Alice

Jeffery would have won, but Michael explained things better.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 17, 2006, 08:40:29 AM
Jeffery would have won, but Michael explained things better.
He had more passion in his speech.

I think the only reason Vincent stayed is because he was more passionate in his argument about his garment than Allison.

Alice

And the Minnie Mouse hair bow certainly didn't help.  :-\

That being said, Kayne should have been in the bottom 2.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 17, 2006, 09:24:32 AM
And the Minnie Mouse hair bow certainly didn't help.  :-\

That being said, Kayne should have been in the bottom 2.
Yeah...WTF was he thinking?

Bennyhana

it's really pathetic In my Opinion that, to the project runway people, being or even looking fat is the worst thing you can do.  Vincent's was terrible. 

I think that Jeffrey's would've been great if he hadn't painted it.  I think that it looks cheesy painted.  That said, I think Michael's was good, but I think Uli's  was probably my favorite.  It was too hard to see the detail on the skirt of Michael's.

Alice

Uli's was my favorite as well.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 17, 2006, 02:40:52 PM
Uli's was my favorite as well.
Her's was outstanding.

I was also pleasently surprised with Robert's.  Nice comeback from last time he was on the chopping block.

Bennyhana

Okay...So what the fuck was Kayne thinking?  I was saying Elvis even before Tim Gunn came in and told him that.

I think he should've cut the detail on the back, left the stuff on the sleeves, and...not had that fuggin belt buckle.

Vincent's needed a collar and a big, gold watch to sell it, imho.  And not to have gone down the runway in flip fuggin flops.

Angela deserved to go.  Even ignoring those ridiculous shorts, that top was poofy in all the wrong ways.

Jeffrey's was exactly as one would expect; it was kinda his challenge.  Basically, I think everyone but Kayne, Vincent and Angela did a great job.  And Vincent's, though boring, travelled really well. 

Alice

I really liked Michael's pants.  I'd so wear those.

And as much as I don't like Angela, I'd be PISSED to be flown to Paris, only to have to get on a plane back to the states in a few hours.  That's a lot of time on a plane.  Yikes.

I'm also constantly amazed at how well Uli can mix patterns and colors.  I couldn't do that... she's got an eye for it.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on August 31, 2006, 10:41:01 AM
I really liked Michael's pants.  I'd so wear those.

And as much as I don't like Angela, I'd be PISSED to be flown to Paris, only to have to get on a plane back to the states in a few hours.  That's a lot of time on a plane.  Yikes.

I'm also constantly amazed at how well Uli can mix patterns and colors.  I couldn't do that... she's got an eye for it.

I could totally see you in those pants.  I didn't like them, but they were hip and they were him.

I was thinking about the turning right back around thing.  I wonder if a) they knew it was going to be her before they even got there, or b) they actually did let her stay a little while, because you can't book a plane ticket without an identity.

They should've known something was up when they were told (I'm sure somewhere in the rules) that they had to have a passport.

cnamon

Totally agree.  I loved Uli's, but it is something that we see all the time on her (and everyone else).

Kayne....Kayne....I love him to death, but his was a mess.

Angela's look HORRIBLE.  The cut was all wrong on top.  And those boots!

Vincent should always wear pants.  I never want to see those boxers again.  I thought his looked better with the sandals.  I also think he needed some accessory to make it work.  A blazer, maybe?  I think it looked good with out the collar.  He had enough collar on the outfit last week to cover it.

Bennyhana

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 31, 2006, 10:47:01 AM
Totally agree.  I loved Uli's, but it is something that we see all the time on her (and everyone else).

Angela's look HORRIBLE.  The cut was all wrong on top.  And those boots!

Vincent should always wear pants.  I never want to see those boxers again.  I thought his looked better with the sandals.  I also think he needed some accessory to make it work.  A blazer, maybe?  I think it looked good with out the collar.  He had enough collar on the outfit last week to cover it.

I think that a blazer would've helped, but with the outfit as it was, we (Erica and I) were trying to think of an acessory that made it look like he was rich (because that's what heidi seems to care about).  We were thinking, "necklace?  No..Too gay.  a WATCH!"  I think that would've sold it.  And by "Collar," I didn't mean a collar really but some kind of band around the neckline. 

eo000

Quote from: Men of Man on August 31, 2006, 10:51:26 AM
Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 31, 2006, 10:47:01 AM
Totally agree.  I loved Uli's, but it is something that we see all the time on her (and everyone else).

Angela's look HORRIBLE.  The cut was all wrong on top.  And those boots!

Vincent should always wear pants.  I never want to see those boxers again.  I thought his looked better with the sandals.  I also think he needed some accessory to make it work.  A blazer, maybe?  I think it looked good with out the collar.  He had enough collar on the outfit last week to cover it.

I think that a blazer would've helped, but with the outfit as it was, we (Erica and I) were trying to think of an acessory that made it look like he was rich (because that's what heidi seems to care about).  We were thinking, "necklace?  No..Too gay.  a WATCH!"  I think that would've sold it.  And by "Collar," I didn't mean a collar really but some kind of band around the neckline. 

cnamon

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

Alice

I think even a messenger bag with a bit of color would have livened up his outfit and made it better.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 31, 2006, 11:28:26 AM
I think even a messenger bag with a bit of color would have livened up his outfit and made it better.
Good call!