News:

3/12/05 5000th post provided by Bishamonten

Main Menu

Hey Dots...

Started by Alice, July 27, 2006, 08:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

What do you think is happening on next weeks Runway?  What do you think went against the rules???

At first, I thought maybe there was some physical violence.  But then with the longer teaser at the end... it made me all confuzzled.  Kayne was talking about how things seem unsure and then Robert yelled at him and said things were pretty cut and dry. 

I always look forward to this show, but now I'm excited for next week to come.  I neeeeed to know who gets kicked off, not auf'd!

eo000

i think someone stole thier designs from some style websites.

cnamon

I am so excited to find out...I really liked some of the designs last night.

EO, I saw that on ONYD too.

Alice

What's ONYD?

And how can you steal?  I mean, most fashion is basically the same, just put in a different way... unless they took a Butterick Pattern out or something.

eo000

Quote from: Alice on July 27, 2006, 08:33:18 AM
What's ONYD?

And how can you steal?  I mean, most fashion is basically the same, just put in a different way... unless they took a Butterick Pattern out or something.
oh no you didn't.

if you take the design exactly, i think it's stealing.

Alice

Crazy.  Don't tell me who did it, if you guys know.  I want to be surprised.

Also, I was upset that they didn't show more of the Corgi last night.  And WTF was up with the judges liking Bradley's stuff???  That was the ugliest outfit yet!

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on July 27, 2006, 08:36:29 AM
Crazy.  Don't tell me who did it, if you guys know.  I want to be surprised.

Also, I was upset that they didn't show more of the Corgi last night.  And WTF was up with the judges liking Bradley's stuff???  That was the ugliest outfit yet!
I won't.  It was a horrible outfit.  Liked the poofiness my ass.  It was a thrown together train wreck.

Keith's dress and the winning dress were my favorites.

Vincent's looked like crap, too.  I love how the dog tried to take off the hat. 

Alice

I want Angela to go home, but I know she won't for awhile.

I mean, come on - she had on basically the same skirt as her model!!!  How can they not look at that and say, gee, you're not really creative at all are you?

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on July 27, 2006, 08:43:17 AM

I mean, come on - she had on basically the same skirt as her model!!!  How can they not look at that and say, gee, you're not really creative at all are you?
It was pretty fugly.  And she seems so difficult.  She looked so damn pleased with herself when her model went down the runway...I would be ashamed to have my name attached to it.

Jessie

Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2006, 08:34:52 AM
What's ONYD?

oh no you didn't.

You're a girl.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on July 27, 2006, 08:48:15 AM
Quote from: Alice on July 27, 2006, 08:43:17 AM

It was pretty fugly.  And she seems so difficult.  She looked so damn pleased with herself when her model went down the runway...I would be ashamed to have my name attached to it.
I just want to punch her.  And let her know that she needs an eyeliner lesson.

Also, Keith is hot - even though he's insanely cocky.  And Jeffrey looks like a freak of nature.  His neck is far to wide for his teeny head, then he over emphasizes it with tats????  Oh, and Laura is a bitch.

I think Michael may win this - even though he's just kind of taken a back seat on camera.  I think the favorite is Kayne, but I have a feeling he's going to fuck up soon.  My top 3 guesses for the final are Michael, Robert and Uli.

eo000

Quote from: jessie on July 27, 2006, 08:51:36 AM
Quote from: eo000 on July 27, 2006, 08:34:52 AM
What's ONYD?

oh no you didn't.

You're a girl.
just because you've got a huge set of testicles, doesn't mean i'm any less of a man.

btw - i've never seen the show.

Alice

We get to find out tonight!!!  :D

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 02, 2006, 12:38:34 PM
I know!  I almost saw a Final 4 spoiler...I clicked away.

I can't wait!

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 02, 2006, 12:42:42 PM
Quote from: Alice on August 02, 2006, 12:38:34 PM
I know!  I almost saw a Final 4 spoiler...I clicked away.

I can't wait!
I noticed last season, that in the opening sequence when Heidi says something about "Three final designers" - they scrolled through the actual last three.

cnamon

Little anticlimatic, eh?

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 03, 2006, 09:00:37 AM
Little anticlimatic, eh?
I know.  :(

I can't believe Angelar won!

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 03, 2006, 09:13:57 AM
Little anticlimatic, eh?

I hated that jacket.  Keith's design was much better.  Although, chances are that it wasn't his design.

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 03, 2006, 09:15:05 AM
Little anticlimatic, eh?

I hated that jacket.  Keith's design was much better.  Although, chances are that it wasn't his design.
Well it was his design - the pattern book just shows how to make certain parts of an outfit.  They don't show how to make a whole outfit.

I didn't like the armholes at the bottom that could fold up... looked stupid to me.

cnamon

Quote from: Alice on August 03, 2006, 09:16:42 AM
Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 03, 2006, 09:15:05 AM
Little anticlimatic, eh?

Well it was his design - the pattern book just shows how to make certain parts of an outfit.  They don't show how to make a whole outfit.

I didn't like the armholes at the bottom that could fold up... looked stupid to me.
They did, but overall, I liked his design better.

I did like Angela's pants, but that is about it.

Alice

She really needs to calm down with those rosettes - or grandma circles as the redhead bitch calls them.

cnamon

More rosettes last night.

I am starting to doubt Heidi's taste.

eo000

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 10, 2006, 10:37:36 AM

i heard seal tastes like chicken.

Alice

Quote from: Dottie Lou on August 10, 2006, 10:37:36 AM

At least the rosettes looked okay.  I really liked Angela's dress again.  I'm wondering if she just started out on a bad foot.  Given just a "make something", she seems to suck.  But given specific inspiration she does an amazing job.

Laura's design was perfect to me.  I think she did the best job of capturing the person.  Though I totally understand why Michael won... even though his teeth are so jacked up.

cnamon

I am wondering why Bradley was even chosen. 

I was not a huge fan of Angela's dress.  It was nice, but I could have done without all the rosettes.

Vincent.  He is a crazy little man.

Loved Michael's design...and he said Captain Save-a-ho.  I wanted him to win that challenge from that point on.

Laura did a perfect job.  Kayne's was also amazing.  They were my top three.