News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Build Your Own Nation

Started by Alice, July 24, 2006, 10:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

DownSouth

The People's Republic of Snatchakis
"Get off my lawn!"

My currency is The Turd.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Dry then Catch

does anyone actually tend to their nation after 1 week?

Alice

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Alice on July 24, 2006, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on July 24, 2006, 11:29:16 AM
Yup.

well  i can assume my nation has pretty much fallen into Somalia-like state now

cnamon

Mr. Ubiquity

spoken like a true politician...
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Alice

Mine is still up and running...

QuoteThe Republic of WonderIand is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 230 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Social Equality. The average income tax rate is 52%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. WonderIand's national animal is the mock turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the hat.

WonderIand is ranked 35th in the region and 22,754th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

Mr. Ubiquity

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on September 07, 2006, 02:25:40 PM
Mine is still up and running...

QuoteThe Republic of WonderIand is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 230 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Social Equality. The average income tax rate is 52%, and even higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the government's new 'Crime Can Fight Itself' policy appears to be backfiring rather badly, and artists are pillars of society. Crime is totally unknown. WonderIand's national animal is the mock turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the hat.

WonderIand is ranked 35th in the region and 22,754th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

And now?

Alice

Oh jeez, I totally forgot about this.  It says it no longer exists.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Alice on July 24, 2006, 11:29:43 AM
Yup.

Ask the real government the same question!

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on August 08, 2007, 06:35:59 PM
Oh jeez, I totally forgot about this.  It says it no longer exists.
230 million compassionate, intelligent peoples - wiped out in a blink.  This, my friend, is a huge blow for the Book Publishing industry.  And the currency exchange rates for the hat.

Alice

I think it got consumed by a tsunami.