News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Clerks II

Started by Alice, July 21, 2006, 09:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on July 24, 2006, 10:00:54 AM
It's on the DVD "An evening with Kevin Smith."  Someone asks if we'll ever see Jay and Bob again, and he says something like, "Fuck no, absolutely not," in a frustrated tone of voice. 
Huh, weird.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

eo000

Quote from: Alice on July 24, 2006, 10:05:39 AM
It's on the DVD "An evening with Kevin Smith."  Someone asks if we'll ever see Jay and Bob again, and he says something like, "Fuck no, absolutely not," in a frustrated tone of voice. 
Huh, weird.

I think that was in the time where he was really frustrated with Mewes drug abuse. He's been clean for a few years now.

Bennyhana

Quote from: eo000 on July 24, 2006, 10:10:29 AM
Huh, weird.

I think that was in the time where he was really frustrated with Mewes drug abuse. He's been clean for a few years now.

Could be.  I was just wondering if he'd mentioned why he changed his mind.  I'm certainly not sad he did.

Listener

Quote from: Bennyhana on July 24, 2006, 10:13:30 AM
Quote from: eo000 on July 24, 2006, 10:10:29 AM
Huh, weird.

Could be.  I was just wondering if he'd mentioned why he changed his mind.  I'm certainly not sad he did.

Similar to what I read.  I think -- but am not sure -- what I read was that Jay wouldn't be in C2 if he didn't get off the drugs.  So he got off the drugs. 

SockmonkeyHolocaust

I don't mean this as my usual hating on Kevin Smith, but that was when he still had a career.

Check the credits for Dogma. They had to bring in two or three people to rewrite his script.

meredith

Someone named "ThatKevinSmith", apparently that Kevin Smith, was involved in a flamewar on Rotten Tomatoes.  It's attracted enough attention that the server is having issues.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=497797

I'm curious to see what was being argued over now.

eo000

Quote from: hatt on July 26, 2006, 12:30:37 PM
Someone named "ThatKevinSmith", apparently that Kevin Smith, was involved in a flamewar on Rotten Tomatoes.  It's attracted enough attention that the server is having issues.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=497797

I'm curious to see what was being argued over now.

probably the "fletch" thing.