News:

40,000th post goes to Gamp!  Happy birthday!

Main Menu

Heroes

Started by ReBurn, July 05, 2006, 07:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

I liked Hiro's storyline. I hate how they "kill" people, because really, at this point there's no shock value.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39313

Someone let me know if it makes a difference.

Jessie

I read that Elle is really, truly, completely, not coming back to life dead.

eo000

Quote from: Jessie on December 04, 2008, 01:14:44 PM
I read that Elle is really, truly, completely, not coming back to life dead.
that's too bad.

eo000

Jessie

Am I supposed to like Claire, because I hate her so hard.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on December 15, 2008, 10:19:48 PM
Am I supposed to like Claire, because I hate her so hard.
That's hot.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

swolt

Well .... is anyone watching this season?

I feel like the first two episodes were leading up to something good, and now that things are in motion it could be a good season.

However, I'm afraid every episode is going to be like this, where they spend the whole episode "building up" and then ending with nothing every really happening.

I am no longer excited about this show at all.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Beefy

I quit last volume.  The reviews I've read about this volume state that it's pretty bad up until the fifth or sixth episode, when Bryan Fuller started helping the show again.

Jessie

I watch it, but it pisses me off every episode.

eo000

i still watch it. still like it a lot.

BigDun

Quote from: eo000 on February 10, 2009, 02:00:44 PM

You're the guy who says he likes every movie he sees, and that the movie was good.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

eo000

Quote from: BigDun on February 12, 2009, 01:30:44 AM
Quote from: eo000 on February 10, 2009, 02:00:44 PM

You're the guy who says he likes every movie he sees, and that the movie was good.
true. most movies beat sitting at work, processing paperwork.

eo000

Moira Kelly. Nice.

ReBurn

I enjoyed last nights episode the most so far this season. I just hope they can pull the story back together. It's been all over the place since the new volume started.

eo000

Quote from: ReBurn on February 17, 2009, 10:27:29 AM
I enjoyed last nights episode the most so far this season. I just hope they can pull the story back together. It's been all over the place since the new volume started second episode.

Jessie

swolt

I watched the season finale last night. I thought it was pretty good. I actually have hope for next season.

Spoilers:
[spoiler]Which of Sylar's powers get Peter get? He couldn't fly or heal so he didn't get them all. Did he get only get the shape shifting power? Or did he get Sylar's original power? Peter was not a pussy this episode, hopefully they keep him that way.
Parkman has turned into a pussy.
I liked the whole idea of turning Sylar into Nathan. Or course there are plot holes (why just have Peter pretend to be Nathan for a while?) but the idea was cool.
Maybe Hiro is done and will go home for good, although I would like to seem them flush Ando out and maybe turn him into a villain.
Bringing Ali Larter back was lame.
[/spoiler]

Jessie

You mix up and leave out words more than anyone else I know.  It's like solving a puzzle trying to read that :)

eo000

Quote from: Jessie on April 29, 2009, 10:56:52 AM
You mix up and leave out words more than anyone else I know.  It's like solving a puzzle trying to read that :)

it's hard when you can't see what you're typing.

swolt

Quote from: Jessie on April 29, 2009, 10:56:52 AM

I know I suck. I actually proof-read everything I've typed before I hit post, it's just I know what I meant to say and my mind fills it in for me. It's part of being dyslexic. I don't have problems with individual letters but with whole words. I also have a hard time with numbers. I can write a number down and repeat it out loud and what I say is not what I wrote. It's odd.

I was 20 before they ever tested me for dyslexia and they just said "yep your dyslexic" and never told me how to deal with it. I should probably get a book or something to help with it.
But then I might just read all the words wrong. "The book says to upper brain arch sophomore. That makes sense."

swolt

On 2nd thought I'm going to keep posting like I do. That way years in the future someone will find this message board and think I'm brilliant.
"These other people make sense, but 'get did get'? What does that mean? WHAT IS SWOLT TRYING TO TELL US?"

Then someone writes a book called "The swolt code" where it is revealed that Jesus was a tranny.

Cathr may be the verbal rapist but I'm it's pimp

Jessie

Fine.  Blame it on a serious disorder.  Take all the fun out of it for everybody.

ReBurn

Have they even confirmed a 4th season? After the way it floundered this season I've been a bit concerned. If there is another season I hope that it is more like season one.

[spoiler]It appears that Peter only took the shape-shifting power.

I think that the re-introduction of Ali Larter was inevitable. There was still another sister as far as I knew. I think the sisters separated at birth thing is a bit lame, but whatever.

I'm confused as to why they had Sylar become Nathan. I guess it makes sense that Peter wouldn't know if they're progressing toward the scenario of the post-apocalyptic future where Sylar was posing as Nathan and Peter didn't know and he found out right before the battle royale that they didn't show. They could have revived Nathan with an injection of Claire's blood. They did it to Noah after he was shot through the eye and he came back to life, so the drama with Angela Petrelli could have been completely avoided.

I don't understand a lot of what happened early in the season with Parkman. I don't know why he was given the ability to paint the future and his general character development was lame. His whole storyline was lame. About as lame as that whole "catalyst" storyline that they graciously killed.[/spoiler]

Beefy

I see a lot of "lame" in there.  This reaffirms my decision.  Now if I can just stop watching Fringe and Lost I can just stare at the wall every evening.