News:

04/07/05 1000th thread provided by Cnamon! This isn't really JuntoOnline. It's CnamonOnline!

Main Menu

The Lake House

Started by Beefy, May 17, 2006, 06:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

I swear, Sandra Bullock used to be tolerable.  Anyways, hey Gamp, Keane!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/thelakehouse/

Alice

My next door neighbor won't stop talking about this movie.  She said she's so excited to see it.  Looks like Speed 3 to me.

Listener

I just realized that KR and SB were in Speed together too.  Silly me.

Actually, I like the premise of this film.  Were it not couched in a romantic comedy, I might be more interested in seeing it.  As it stands, I still may.  Haven't decided.

Beefy

Quote from: Listener on May 17, 2006, 11:33:58 AM
I just realized that KR and SB were in Speed together too.  Silly me.

Actually, I like the premise of this film.  Were it not couched in a romantic comedy, I might be more interested in seeing it.  As it stands, I still may.  Haven't decided.

I agree, I think it's a neat idea.  And I don't have an issue with Keanu.  But Sandra doesn't even sound like she's trying anymore.

Gamplayerx

:(  I can't install QuickTime - it messes up this program we use for plats.  I heard the new Keane song that eo found weeks and weeks ago on the radio for the first time today.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 17, 2006, 01:56:05 PM
I heard the new Keane song that eo found weeks and weeks ago on the radio for the first time today.

Was it any good?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 17, 2006, 02:06:41 PM
I heard the new Keane song that eo found weeks and weeks ago on the radio for the first time today.

Was it any good?
Yep.  I sent it to you.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 17, 2006, 02:14:41 PM
Quote from: Beefy on May 17, 2006, 02:06:41 PM

Was it any good?
Yep.  I sent it to you.

Happy happy!  Joy joy!

Bishamonten

I'll just rewatch Il Mare ( korean flick this is based on )

cnamon

I watched Speed on FX last night...I wonder how much money they had to give Dennis Hopper to act like he was outsmarted by Keanu Reeves not once, but twice.

Listener

Quote from: cnamon on May 18, 2006, 06:42:09 AM
I watched Speed on FX last night...I wonder how much money they had to give Dennis Hopper to act like he was outsmarted by Keanu Reeves not once, but twice.

++