News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows

Started by swolt, April 16, 2006, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

My brothers just got Gauntlet for Xbox. I loved Gauntlet for N64 and Seven Sorrows carries the Gauntlet name very well. If you want a game to just mindless sit and slay hundreds of bad guys, this is your game.

It was really cool playing with my brothers. Even Jake, the 5 year old, did a good job. In fact on the last boss he was the only one still alive and he finished the boss off.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Gamplayerx

I've been playing Fish Tycoon for the free online cheapos.  You don't really slay hundreds of bad guys, but ...

pumpkineye

Red valkyrie is bogarting the food!

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Alice

I hate playing Gauntlet with other people.  You always get that one jackass that won't follow - they always have to go the other way and get you stuck in a room of death.  And as you're screaming for them to move back a bit so you can get out - they just sit there opening more chests and killing rats.

ReBurn

I play Gauntlet on the Midway collection all the time.  Man, I love the Midway collections.  I need to get #3 with all of the rad racing games on it.

I might do that today, if I make the time.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Listener

Gauntlet Legends was pretty decent, but I'm not a fan of games with 3D worlds at a 3/4 or over-the-shoulder view because it's always hard for me to keep track of where everything is and the camera movement makes me nauseous.  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series is the only game like that I'll play regularly because I like that particular series.  Otherwise... meh.