News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Started by Listener, April 09, 2006, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

First it was Dumb & Dumber (a live-action film) shown on Cartoon Network.

Now, I've just learned that Saved By The Bell will be on Adult Swim, starting April 17th.

Yeesh.

Miss Molly

Gamplayerx

ReBurn

Quote from: Miss Molly on April 09, 2006, 09:42:13 PM
Excuse me?
He said:

"First it was Dumb & Dumber (a live-action film) shown on Cartoon Network.

Now, I've just learned that Saved By The Bell will be on Adult Swim, starting April 17th.

Yeesh."
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

SBTB is on every morning for 2 hours.  Zack Attack forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

eo000

* eo000 fills the tub with warm water, eyeing the razorblade

Listener

Another, later promo I saw during (I believe) the Boondocks last night indicated that SBTB will only be on AS for two weeks.

Whew.

eo000

* eo000 drops the razor blade, runs to the kitchen grabs the toaster, plugs it in, throws it in the tub, hops in after it.

cnamon

Wow, eo...you are getting emo in your old age.

eo000

Quote from: cnamon on April 10, 2006, 10:32:46 AM
and indecisive. i didn't know if i wanted to kill myself because it was on, or because it was only on for two weeks.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: eo000 on April 10, 2006, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: cnamon on April 10, 2006, 10:32:46 AM
and indecisive. i didn't know if i wanted to kill myself because it was on, or because it was only on for two weeks.

because its on... period.  i wanna kill myself for admidting that i watched it whenit was on... ugh.  no the rerun, but sat ams....
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"