News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

Hey Gamp

Started by Jessie, April 09, 2006, 08:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 06, 2007, 08:20:54 PM
A friend of Grumpus's lives on the same block as the house on tonight's show.  She said that in order to keep the neighbors happy, they did repair work and home improvement projects to each and every home on the block.

I wouldnt' care what they did to my house; if I hear Ty Pennington yelling and I'm near enough to stab him in the larynx, I'm going to stab him in the larynx.

Beefy

Quote from: Bennyhana on May 06, 2007, 09:59:48 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 06, 2007, 08:20:54 PM
A friend of Grumpus's lives on the same block as the house on tonight's show.  She said that in order to keep the neighbors happy, they did repair work and home improvement projects to each and every home on the block.

I wouldnt' care what they did to my house; if I hear Ty Pennington yelling and I'm near enough to stab him in the larynx, I'm going to stab him in the larynx.

And I would worship at your altar for it.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Fairly nice little apology.

Jessie

Yeah.  At least he took responsibility and didn't try to offer any excuses or anything.

Beefy

If y'all are referencing Ty and his little oopsy, I still hope he gets run over by a semi.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 07, 2007, 07:34:08 PM
If y'all are referencing Ty and his little oopsy, I still hope he gets run over by a semi.
Why the hate?  It's not like he's standing on your lawn.

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 07, 2007, 08:08:49 PM

You've watched the show, and have probably seen and read interviews.  The man speaks and acts for himself.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Beefy on May 07, 2007, 08:14:14 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 07, 2007, 08:08:49 PM

You've watched the show, and have probably seen and read interviews.  The man speaks and acts for himself.
I like the show.  I've never seen or read any interviews.  You cranky, baby.

Beefy

The show is good in many ways, but he completely undermines it is with his plasticity and egotism.

Gamplayerx

BEEFY WATCHES EMHE!!

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on May 07, 2007, 08:30:17 PM
BEEFY WATCHES EMHE!!

I have a few times, but only for a few minutes at a time.  I cannot STAND Ty.  He's absolutely awful.

Beefy

Quote from: Beefy on May 07, 2007, 08:36:18 PM
BEEFY WATCHES EMHE!!

I have a few times, but only for a few minutes at a time.  I cannot STAND Ty.  He's absolutely awful.

And while the show may be exploiting peoples' misery, they're still ultimately doing a good thing.  I wish more reality TV were likeminded.

And without Ty.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on May 07, 2007, 08:37:06 PM
BEEFY WATCHES EMHE!!

And while the show may be exploiting peoples' misery, they're still ultimately doing a good thing.  I wish more reality TV were likeminded.

And without Ty.
Yeah, I kinda agree.

nishi

Quote from: Jessie on May 07, 2007, 08:46:17 PM
BEEFY WATCHES EMHE!!

And without Ty.
Yeah, I kinda agree.

me too.

ty is a freak.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

Bennyhana

Quote from: nishi on May 07, 2007, 10:40:17 PM
Quote from: Jessie on May 07, 2007, 08:46:17 PM
LARYNX?!!

Larynx.

Larynx.
Larynx?

me too.
Larynx.

Jessie

Infobahn

Tonight's EMHE is a repeat from Oregon.  The little girl featured died last month.

:(

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Infobahn on February 03, 2008, 10:47:42 PM
Tonight's EMHE is a repeat from Oregon.  The little girl featured died last month.

Oh, that's so sad.  Why'd she die?

I didn't watch it because of course it was football night and now we are flipping around every channel watching the same football people answer the same questions. 

BigDun

Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 03, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

I didn't watch it because of course it was football night and now we are flipping around every channel watching the same football people answer the same questions. 

You should upgrade to a Tivo Series 2 or 3 that can watch/record two separate events at the same time. We are about to upgrade our HD Series 3 to 1 TB.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Gamplayerx

Quote from: BigDun on February 03, 2008, 10:58:52 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on February 03, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

You should upgrade to a Tivo Series 2 or 3 that can watch/record two separate events at the same time. We are about to upgrade our HD Series 3 to 1 TB.
We don't have a Tivo anymore.  (that's not true, we still have a Tivo - it's just in a cardboard box and not hooked up to anything), but our Comcast DVRs allow us to watch/record two separate events at the same time.  In fact, I can record two things and watch yet another that was previously recorded.  Of course, this presumes that I have control of the remote.  Which I do not currently have.

Infobahn

To correct: She died in December.

She had brain cancer.