News:

I'm just saying it's hypocritical to write "The Last DJ" and then do a Pepsi Budweiser Sobe Depends Claritin Prozac GoDaddy StateFarm Coca-Cola Coors Vitamin Water Attends Allegra Xanax 1-800-Safe-auto RC Cola Miller Gatorade Huggies Robotussin Morphine Halftime Show.

Main Menu

Anybody watch Deal or no Deal last night?

Started by DownSouth, April 04, 2006, 08:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownSouth

There was this peppy ex cheerleader on and she started a cheer to the banker about no deal and made the audience do the cheer with her.  She must die.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

It recorded.  But I haven't watched it.  I will if my wife doesn't delete it to make room for The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful.

Incidentally, DS...you need to start watching The Bold and the Beautiful.  Because none other than A.C. Slater is the doctor that's going to cure Felicia.  He saw Dominic with Bridget yesterday, and I think he's up to something cunning.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

DownSouth

Does he still strut?  Does his doctors coat have sleeves?  Is it neon?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

FalloutBoy

When he greets Felicia does he say, "Hey Momma." And then call the other doctors "Preppies"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: FalloutBoy on April 04, 2006, 09:29:32 AM
When he greets Felicia does he say, "Hey Momma." And then call the other doctors "Preppies"
++

DownSouth

He does have a serious mom fetish.  Major Slater must have killed her or something.