News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

SNAKES ON A MUTHA FUGGIN PLANE!!!

Started by Mr. Ubiquity, March 04, 2006, 11:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Mxyzptlk on August 17, 2006, 10:00:42 AM
Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on August 17, 2006, 09:04:59 AM
I wish I would have made a list of every one of the people online I interact with or around who said anything about this movie only for the sole reason that if they ever complained about me reaching an almost unbearable level of obnoxiousness I could then tell them to piss up a rope.

UP A MOTHERF*CKING ROPE!!1!

Most certainly, as you may or may not know, there is no, I mean there's no thing that you could possibly do which you do to somehow effect change in this, your current short-term future despite the intervention of a celestial diety who may or may not truly exist.

Alice

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on August 17, 2006, 10:09:57 AM
I wish I would have made a list of every one of the people online I interact with or around who said anything about this movie only for the sole reason that if they ever complained about me reaching an almost unbearable level of obnoxiousness I could then tell them to piss up a rope.

Most certainly, as you may or may not know, there is no, I mean there's no thing that you could possibly do which you do to somehow effect change in this, your current short-term future despite the intervention of a celestial diety who may or may not truly exist.
Deus ex machina?

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Quote from: Alice on August 17, 2006, 10:28:26 AM
Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on August 17, 2006, 10:09:57 AM

Deus ex machina?

I love it when you talk foreign to me. Take me now!

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

swolt

The movie was horrible. Plot holes big enough to fly a plane through, subpar acting, "B" movie directing, and CGI snakes that my 10 year old brother could have drawn better.

I loved every second of it.

It was everything I wanted to see, plus some. I will see it again on Saturday when I take my sisters to it. I need to see it again because I missed a bunch of it. Every time someone got bit Scott and I would punch each other and scream "fucking snakes!"
We weren't the only ones. Half the theatre stood up and screamed either "motherfucking snakes!" or "got-damn!" at some point during the movie.

I don't think I've ever had that much fun during a movie.

I rate "Snakes on a Plane" a goddamn on a scale of holy shit to motherfucker.

Best line in the movie: "We have to create a barrier between us and the snakes!"
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

I laughed.  Because it happened in Arizona, not here.

And because that's kind of funny, in a sick way. 

SNAKES IN A THEATRE!  GOT DAMN!

eo000

Listener

I have now seen this film.

While not great, it was much better than I expected.

My boss and I went to see the film together, and the length of that sex scene was a little weird to be watching while sitting next to your boss.

My only two real complaints:

* THE LINE seemed forced and poorly placed.
* only 4 flight attendants on a 747?  even a mostly-empty one?

Oh, and also... Tiffany the Stewardess disappears for like half an hour.  What happened to her?

Overall, worth the $6.50.

swolt

Quote from: Listener on August 27, 2006, 01:02:59 PM
I have now seen this film.

While not great, it was much better than I expected.

My boss and I went to see the film together, and the length of that sex scene was a little weird to be watching while sitting next to your boss.

My only two real complaints:

* THE LINE seemed forced and poorly placed.
* only 4 flight attendants on a 747?  even a mostly-empty one?

Oh, and also... Tiffany the Stewardess disappears for like half an hour.  What happened to her?

Overall, worth the $6.50.

Tiffany was having sex with the snakes. She was really part of the whole plan.

Listener

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004761/

This one totally looks like a stringier version of Alicia Silverstone.  I suppose that explains why she played Cher in the Clueless TV show.  I though recognized her from the bits of *yargh* 7th Heaven I've seen the wife watching.

nishi

Quote"That to me is very scary," herpetological association representative Tom Whiting said. "I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me."

Quote"This thing is under someone's chair and they go to sit and they just push your foot in the air and startle it -- obviously all they got to do is startle this thing," Phoenix Herpetological Society spokesman Daniel Marchand said. "It's dark. They can't see you, you know that well. If it's scared, boom it strikes."

apparently, professional herpetologists have the superpower of overstating the obvious at every possible opportunity.
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Listener

swolt

BigDun

16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Beefy

Today it's SNAKES ON A MUTHAF*CKING DVD

swolt

I just got a late birthday present from anna. It's SNAKES ON A PLANE ..... ON A DVD!!!!

I know what I'm watching tonight!

Beefy

Jessie

Me either, but I added it to Netflix.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

dazie