News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

more WoW talk...

Started by swolt, March 08, 2006, 04:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

Last night my guild ran ZG. It's a high level 20 man raid. We killed the first boss with no problem, then we got to "bat bitch". I don't know what her name is, we just call her bat bitch. She's the chick that starts as a bat and turns into a human when she gets to half health.

We wiped FIVE freakin' times before we got her down. All my armor was cracked by the time she died. If we are having this many problems killing bosses in ZG, I'm worried what will happen when we get to Molten Core.

Have any of you guys tried to take her yet?
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

cnamon

Quote from: swolt on March 08, 2006, 04:09:32 PM
BlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblah
That is what I read.

swolt

Quote from: cnamon on March 08, 2006, 04:12:39 PM
BlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblahBlahblahblahblahgeekstuffgeekstuffhuhblahblahgeekalertgeekalertblahblah
That is what I read.

well that's all I said
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

cnamon

Quote from: swolt on March 08, 2006, 04:15:02 PM
Quote from: cnamon on March 08, 2006, 04:12:39 PM
That is what I read.

well that's all I said
You know I lub you :)

Listener

I don't play WOW but this reminds me of a really annoying boss fight in Final Fantasy X, when you have to fight Evrae Altima.  There's like 20 minutes of unskippable conversation, then a run through the ship (thankfully enemy-free) and then the boss fight... then a run through about 10 easy enemies... and then the most awesome FMV in the game (the Yuna/Seymour wedding sequence)... and you can't save until AFTER the wedding sequence.  It took me three tries, and I was about to scream the last time around.

The same thing happens at the end of the Mt Gagazet sequence... 20 minutes of unskippable conversation, then a boss fight that no matter how good you are you lose 60% of the time because of the sequence of attacks.  That one took me almost two hours.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.