News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

Goldberg

Started by Alice, February 24, 2006, 03:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

pumpkineye

Gamplayerx

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Quote from: DownSouth on February 27, 2006, 04:38:24 PM

Love the avatar Dot.
I did it for you.  I have been late for work the past few mornings (well, late by my standards, which is on time) because I forgot how addictive that show is.

I love how they teamed up to create love cuffs.  High school bondage is the best.

DownSouth

Quote from: cnamon on February 27, 2006, 04:39:47 PM

Love the avatar Dot.
I did it for you.  I have been late for work the past few mornings (well, late by my standards, which is on time) because I forgot how addictive that show is.

I love how they teamed up to create love cuffs.  High school bondage is the best.
They got an A.  This morning they tried to pass Screech off as an alien for $10,000.  Those silly kids.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

cnamon

Quote from: DownSouth on February 27, 2006, 04:47:39 PM

Love the avatar Dot.

They got an A.  This morning they tried to pass Screech off as an alien for $10,000.  Those silly kids.
I watched them.  I need to stop turning to it while I am getting dressed.  It totally slows my  progress.

I wonder what Lisa Tutrle is up to these days.

DownSouth

Quote from: cnamon on February 27, 2006, 04:50:59 PM
Quote from: DownSouth on February 27, 2006, 04:47:39 PM

Love the avatar Dot.

I watched them.  I need to stop turning to it while I am getting dressed.  It totally slows my  progress.

I wonder what Lisa Tutrle is up to these days.
Soap opera I believe.

Dry then Catch

Rumor has it this game is a lot of fun. 

pumpkineye