News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

commercials with naked, non-androgynous babies in them

Started by Listener, February 14, 2006, 01:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

Okay, a baby's ass I can handle.  But when I see commercials with babies or extremely young children being naked in them, especially on TV, I get kind of skeeved out. 

I just saw that Johnson's baby shampoo foaming style commercial with the dark-haired little girl in the tub.

If it was my own kid, in the privacy of my own bathroom, that would be different.  But it's someone else's kid, and she's on TV with a woman who may or may not be her mom.

pumpkineye

Quote from: Listener on February 14, 2006, 01:51:49 PM
Okay, a baby's ass I can handle.  But when I see commercials with babies or extremely young children being naked in them, especially on TV, I get kind of skeeved out. 

I just saw that Johnson's baby shampoo foaming style commercial with the dark-haired little girl in the tub.

If it was my own kid, in the privacy of my own bathroom, that would be different.  But it's someone else's kid, and she's on TV with a woman who may or may not be her mom.

i don't mind it so much.... but then I'm not normally attracted to nekkid children, so it doesn't effect me... BURN!

Beefy

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Alice

I don't understand what the difference is between a butt and a chest - when the baby obviously doesn't have any boobs.

Listener

Quote from: Alice on February 14, 2006, 02:12:23 PM
I don't understand what the difference is between a butt and a chest - when the baby obviously doesn't have any boobs.

I don't either.  It's just one of those things.

Bishamonten

Sloooow down, man!  I barely have my pants unzipped yet!

Gamplayerx

I have no idea what commercial you're talking about.

ReBurn

Baby butts are the only ones that can be shown in the TP commercials.  I sure don't want to see them trying to use hairy man-ass to try to sell it.  Besides, mama needs a new pair of shoes.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.