Started by Beefy, February 02, 2006, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennyhana

Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:49:50 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:44:21 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 11:38:33 AM
I really didn't like Andre.  He was very odd & had the look of a serial killer.

He didn't look normal enough to be a serial killer. 

I really hated him after the challenge where he pretended to cry on the runway, but his dirty water dress was pretty damn good. 

All that said, I was also a little miffed at the outcome of last night's show.  I totally thought it was going to (and should have) gone the other way.  Oh, and Alice, if you wanted Kara out, you obviously didn't see the plant challenge last week.  She did a wonderful job with that one. 

Wait....I mean....I don't watch that crap!  Where's my beer!!1
* Bennyhana scratches his balls
I did see the plant challenge & she did do a great job... however, that was the first time she ever really did a remarkable job.  Everyone else has had stuff that I thought was amazing time and time again.  I think she's the weakest of them all.

It's true.  She is the weakest.  I think I just wanted to be argumentative.
Oh, okay.

I hate the male judge.  His fashion ideas are weird.

Also, I find Santino oddly attractive.

Michael Kors think's he's way more important than he is.  Of course, it's easy to think so when you're on television judging people's work.

And Eww.  Boy needs to wash his hair.  And admit that he's losing it and cut it off.

Gamplayerx

This thread went in a direction I was not anticipating.

cnamon

Benny, I totally agree that the judging should have went the other way.

Kara's plant dress was really nice...when she doesn't try, she does a great job.  That "danger" dress was so bland that I would probably fall asleep wearing it.

Chloe is consistanly good.  And she stays under the radar.

Alice

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:53:27 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:49:50 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: Bennyhana on February 09, 2006, 12:44:21 PM
Quote from: Alice on February 09, 2006, 11:38:33 AM
I really didn't like Andre.  He was very odd & had the look of a serial killer.

He didn't look normal enough to be a serial killer. 

I really hated him after the challenge where he pretended to cry on the runway, but his dirty water dress was pretty damn good. 

All that said, I was also a little miffed at the outcome of last night's show.  I totally thought it was going to (and should have) gone the other way.  Oh, and Alice, if you wanted Kara out, you obviously didn't see the plant challenge last week.  She did a wonderful job with that one. 

Wait....I mean....I don't watch that crap!  Where's my beer!!1
* Bennyhana scratches his balls
I did see the plant challenge & she did do a great job... however, that was the first time she ever really did a remarkable job.  Everyone else has had stuff that I thought was amazing time and time again.  I think she's the weakest of them all.

It's true.  She is the weakest.  I think I just wanted to be argumentative.
Oh, okay.

I hate the male judge.  His fashion ideas are weird.

Also, I find Santino oddly attractive.

Michael Kors think's he's way more important than he is.  Of course, it's easy to think so when you're on television judging people's work.

And Eww.  Boy needs to wash his hair.  And admit that he's losing it and cut it off.
Yes, he definitely needs to shower more. 

Beefy

That time of year again.  Tonight's performers include Paul McCartney (with the Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl backing him on drums), U2, Coldplay, Grammy nominations leader Lil Wayne, Radiohead, Kenny Chesney and Justin Timberlake.

I'll watch just for Radiohead and to hear the new U2 suckage.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Beefy on February 08, 2009, 01:11:40 PM
That time of year again.  Tonight's performers include Paul McCartney (with the Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl backing him on drums), U2, Coldplay, Grammy nominations leader Lil Wayne, Radiohead, Kenny Chesney and Justin Timberlake.

I'll watch just for Radiohead and to hear the new U2 suckage.

Yeah, the new U2 is really uninspiring. 

I think I'll be continuing my 37 year streak of never actually watching nor caring about the grammys.  I watched the Mtv VMAs back in the 80s but lost interest even then.  I checked out before Slash went all F-bombish in 1988.

Beefy

eo000

eo000

Anyone think chris martin is tired of listening to gwyneth? you know she just babbles on and on about different worldy issues.

Beefy

I'm too confused why Kid Rock is still popular.  Though his reverse racism dig was funny.

eo000

Quote from: Beefy on February 08, 2009, 08:47:15 PM
I'm too confused why Kid Rock is still popular.  Though his reverse racism dig was funny.
i still think it's leftover fame from his "yodelin in the valley" days.

Jessie

Quote from: eo000 on February 08, 2009, 08:53:31 PM
Quote from: Beefy on February 08, 2009, 08:47:15 PM
i still think it's leftover fame from his "yodelin in the valley" days.
I think we're the only people who remember that.

I remember when he made it big, and I kept thinking, 'Seriously?  That guy?'
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Infobahn

Whomever is the audio mixer on CBS should be shot.