News:

10/13/05 ReBurn nails the 90,000th post with a bullet! And what a bullet it was.

Main Menu

Flightplan

Started by Jessie, January 27, 2006, 11:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

It was good, I liked it.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

meredith

were there any snakes?

Jessie

not that i noticed.

I might watch it again to double check.

Beefy

I wonder how it compares to Red Eye.

There was a time when a new Jodie Foster film meant something, as she was always very careful about her roles.  I'm not sure if it was Panic Room or Anna and the King of Siam - or being a mom - that changed that.  I guess she's resigned herself to thrillers now.  It's the Harrison Ford career path.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:07:22 AM

There was a time when a new Jodie Foster film meant something, as she was always very careful about her roles.  I'm not sure if it was Panic Room or Anna and the King of Siam - or being a mom - that changed that.  I guess she's resigned herself to thrillers now.  It's the Harrison Ford career path.

Kind of like Milla Jovovich.  shes been doing action type roles for ler last 3 movies?   Have you seen the trailer to Ultraviolet?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 28, 2006, 10:14:06 AM

Kind of like Milla Jovovich.  shes been doing action type roles for ler last 3 movies?   Have you seen the trailer to Ultraviolet?

It wouldn't load when I tried to view it back when it first popped up online.

Milla is more eye candy than actress.  Jodie used to be actress but apparently has settled on just being a star.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:20:03 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on January 28, 2006, 10:14:06 AM

It wouldn't load when I tried to view it back when it first popped up online.

Milla is more eye candy than actress.  Jodie used to be actress but apparently has settled on just being a star.

dont know if its a step up or down, but milla used to be a model before an acting type person. 
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Jessie

I had RedEye in hand too, but figured Jodie'd be a better leading lady than Rachel McAdams.

I also rented Crash and Mean Creek, but I haven't watched either of them yet.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on January 28, 2006, 10:26:31 AM

I had RedEye in hand too, but figured Jodie'd be a better leading lady than Rachel McAdams.

Ooo oo ooo I totally want to see Mean Creek!  It's somewhere in my Netflix queue (which has, like, 32,000 films in it or something).

McAdams wasn't bad.  Thus far in her relatively short career, it appears that she is at least trying to apply herself has an actress and not a star.  Cillian Murphy plays a good heavy, too, even outside the Scarecrow outfit.

Jessie

Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:30:21 AM

Ooo oo ooo I totally want to see Mean Creek!  It's somewhere in my Netflix queue (which has, like, 32,000 films in it or something).

McAdams wasn't bad.  Thus far in her relatively short career, it appears that she is at least trying to apply herself has an actress and not a star.  Cillian Murphy plays a good heavy, too, even outside the Scarecrow outfit.

Come on over and we'll watch Mean Creek together.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on January 28, 2006, 10:32:44 AM
Quote from: Beefy on January 28, 2006, 10:30:21 AM

Come on over and we'll watch Mean Creek together.

Kay.  Lemme hop on my skateboard and get moving.

Jessie

Beefy

Jessie

I loved me some Michael J Fox back in the day.  He was so cute.

ReBurn

I finally watched War of the Worlds.  The ending pissed me off.  But other than that it was good.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 28, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
I finally watched War of the Worlds.  The ending pissed me off.  But other than that it was good.
Oh me too.  That was so stupid.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on January 28, 2006, 11:16:15 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on January 28, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
Oh me too.  That was so stupid.
Like being on a bullet train and then hitting a brick wall.

Beefy

What part of the ending?  It pretty much ended how the book ended in that it was germs that brought them down.

That said, Cruise's little point and scream tirade was bad, and his son should've been dead.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on January 29, 2006, 10:06:36 AM
What part of the ending?  It pretty much ended how the book ended in that it was germs that brought them down.

That said, Cruise's little point and scream tirade was bad, and his son should've been dead.

better yet, keep the kid alive and have tom's character die a violent senseless death.. 

Jessie

That part is what got me.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 12:24:04 PM

Me, too.  That hugh jass asplosion and all the military vehicles rolling down the hill in flames, but the brat still made it home.  It was the freaking feel good movie of the year.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 29, 2006, 08:19:06 PM

Me, too.  That hugh jass asplosion and all the military vehicles rolling down the hill in flames, but the brat still made it home.  It was the freaking feel good movie of the year.
Gamp is such a liar.

ReBurn

Quote from: Jessie on January 29, 2006, 08:22:15 PM

Gamp is such a liar.
I know, right?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: ReBurn on January 29, 2006, 08:22:43 PM

Gamp is such a liar.
I know, right?
No wai!  Different years, ya'll.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on January 29, 2006, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: ReBurn on January 29, 2006, 08:22:43 PM

Gamp is such a liar.
I know, right?
No wai!  Different years, ya'll.
That clears it right up!  Thanks!