News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Started by Beefy, January 28, 2006, 12:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

I didn't click the link but they showed a brief glimpse of the kid on one of the morning shows.  He looks suitably cute and creepy.

Jessie

I didn't click the link, but I don't know what The Omen is about.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Family gets a baby.  Sweet, adorable Damien.  Who turns out to be the antichrist.

Jessie

Awww.  That sounds nice.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

I do believe it was the Feel Good Movie of the Year.

Beefy

They based it on my coworker's kids.

ReBurn

No, after watching six children all by myself this afternoon I have to say that it was based on my wife's sister's kids.  Damn!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

sapphirehart

Quote from: ReBurn on January 28, 2006, 09:36:03 PM
No, after watching six children all by myself this afternoon I have to say that it was based on my wife's sister's kids.  Damn!

Your wife must have promised you some really hot sex tonight to get you to watch six kids today.

ReBurn

Quote from: sapphirehart on January 28, 2006, 09:45:57 PM

Your wife must have promised you some really hot sex tonight to get you to watch six kids today.
Actually, it is her parents' 35th anniversary.  So my mother-in-law saw this scene on a soap opera where people were reminiscing about someones life and there were candles everywhere and stuff.  She got all emotional and wanted her girls to do that for her for her anniversary.  So we went this morning and bought a shitload of candles and greenery and they did that while I stayed at my house with my three and her three.  I also made beef bbq and did the dishes during that time.  Then we went over there and ate bbq and cake.

sapphirehart

Quote from: ReBurn on January 28, 2006, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: sapphirehart on January 28, 2006, 09:45:57 PM

Actually, it is her parents' 35th anniversary.  So my mother-in-law saw this scene on a soap opera where people were reminiscing about someones life and there were candles everywhere and stuff.  She got all emotional and wanted her girls to do that for her for her anniversary.  So we went this morning and bought a shitload of candles and greenery and they did that while I stayed at my house with my three and her three.  I also made beef bbq and did the dishes during that time.  Then we went over there and ate bbq and cake.

so no hot sex?

Number 6

is there any creativity left in hollywood?

jesus fucking christ

clever about the date though....i had always said if i ever get married it would by on this day....guess i will never get married  ;D

ReBurn

Quote from: Number 6 on January 28, 2006, 09:57:24 PM
is there any creativity left in hollywood?

jesus fucking christ

clever about the date though....i had always said if i ever get married it would by on this day....guess i will never get married  ;D
There's always 6.6.66.