News:

You know, I think that if there was a person you didn't like, and you handed them Wasabi Peas and a Vernor's ginger ale, and told them to inhale the smell of Vernor's through their nose and then take a bite of the Wasabi Peas and then exhale through their nose, you could kill them and totally get away with it.

Main Menu

24 Season 5

Started by swolt, January 15, 2006, 10:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swolt

I didn't get into Season 3 or 4, but I really liked seasons 1 and 2. Season 5 started tonight. I thought it was going to be lame. After all, how much crap can happen to one guy? A lot, it seems.

The first 10 minutes were mind blowing. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Anyone else see it?
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

ReBurn

Has that show been on for 5 years already?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Gamplayerx

I didn't, but I'm glad you like it or will like it or are enjoying it or something.  I'm supportive like that.

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on January 15, 2006, 10:27:52 PM
Has that show been on for 5 years already?

5 years for 5 days.

Seems a little slow paced for me.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Alice

My mom watches it religiously - it's her one show.

I've watched the first few seasons here and there as Nochin rented them on DVD.  They aren't bad - but I hate his daughter and want to vomit when I see her.  (She's cute and all, but her character is irritating.)

swolt

Quote from: Alice on January 16, 2006, 02:13:56 PM

I've watched the first few seasons here and there as Nochin rented them on DVD.  They aren't bad - but I hate his daughter and want to vomit when I see her.  (She's cute and all, but her character is irritating.)

Kim is why I quit watching season 3. But she is NOT in season 5.

Listener

Quote from: swolt on January 16, 2006, 02:31:15 PM

I hate to spoil your season, but she shows up around 1:00pm.  (I was checking IMDB to see who played the guy that killed President Palmer and scrolled down a little too far.)  At least the actress is pretty.  It helps a little.  And she was pretty good in Girl Next Door.

I like that Chloe is becoming better-developed as a character.  I remember how much I used to HATE her, but now, she's okay.  You'd think getting laid would calm her down some, though.

And once again we have someone with a mental illness.  THAT's getting a little old.

(BTW, we're taping tonight's because I won't get home in time, so no promises on when I reappear in this thread.)

swolt

Quote from: Listener on January 16, 2006, 05:32:58 PM
Quote from: swolt on January 16, 2006, 02:31:15 PM

I hate to spoil your season, but she shows up around 1:00pm.  (I was checking IMDB to see who played the guy that killed President Palmer and scrolled down a little too far.)  At least the actress is pretty.  It helps a little.  And she was pretty good in Girl Next Door.

I like that Chloe is becoming better-developed as a character.  I remember how much I used to HATE her, but now, she's okay.  You'd think getting laid would calm her down some, though.

And once again we have someone with a mental illness.  THAT's getting a little old.

(BTW, we're taping tonight's because I won't get home in time, so no promises on when I reappear in this thread.)

I saw that about kim in IMDB after I posted. She is hot, and she was great in girl next door, but kim is just SOOO stupid. I hope they kill her off.

I'm worried Derek might be just as dumb as Kim. He wasn't very bright last night.

Beefy

I have a problem accepting that this guy has an exciting cliffhanger moment at the end of every hour of his life.

ReBurn

Quote from: Beefy on January 16, 2006, 07:35:00 PM
I have a problem accepting that this guy has an exciting cliffhanger moment at the end of every hour of his life.
I thought everyone did.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

swolt

Is anyone else watching this season?

tonights show was great. Walt Cummings is about to get a shitstorm that he isn't ready for. I can't wait for next week.