News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

King Kong

Started by Bishamonten, December 15, 2005, 12:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Alice on December 20, 2005, 02:21:44 PM
So is this movie fine for a 10 year old to see?

I'm taking my friends kid out to see a movie (the one that wipes his ass)... and I kind of want to take him to this.

in the movie they wipe an ass, or the kid who does?   rewardin him for cleanini the crack?

so why didnt we see any king kong sized shit piles or any stains down the side of the empire state building?    THATS why its not realistic..
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Alice

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 20, 2005, 02:42:44 PM

I'm taking my friends kid out to see a movie (the one that wipes his ass)... and I kind of want to take him to this.

in the movie they wipe an ass, or the kid who does?   rewardin him for cleanini the crack?

so why didnt we see any king kong sized shit piles or any stains down the side of the empire state building?    THATS why its not realistic..

its sometimes the kiid that doesnt do it but rathre his brrther then? cuz for chrismast since his mom gives EVERYTHING they waat, hard to find stuff for them.

so thats whyy the present of omvie, mabye dinner?

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on December 20, 2005, 02:47:43 PM

its sometimes the kiid that doesnt do it but rathre his brrther then? cuz for chrismast since his mom gives EVERYTHING they waat, hard to find stuff for them.

+1,000,000
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Mr. Ubiquity

ohhh hah ha ha.   so now we have 3 lemmings who like to make fun of people who dont spell perfectly.  First catcher... then jessie wanted in, cant be original so gotta straggle behind someone else, now you.    any other lemmings out there??
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Alice

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 20, 2005, 02:53:54 PM
ohhh hah ha ha.   so now we have 3 lemmings who like to make fun of people who dont spell perfectly.  First catcher... then jessie wanted in, cant be original so gotta straggle behind someone else, now you.    any other lemmings out there??

Hey, I wasn't making fun of your spelling.

I just couldn't understand what you were saying at all... after a few minutes of trying, I still had nothing.  So I figured, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! 

Jessie

Damn it, now for some reason lemon party just jumped into my brain.  Damn.

Also, just so you know, Catchr really is rather difficult to understand and was long before you joined us.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on December 20, 2005, 02:56:10 PM
Also, just so you know, Catchr really is rather difficult to understand and was long before you joined us.

Yeah, if anything - you're a knock off of Catchr.

Mr. Ubiquity

then i must be thenew whippin boy until someone else come along.

that explains why hes so picky of grammar..

im gonna have to learn to type ebonics...

Jessie

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 20, 2005, 03:00:18 PM

Catchr's black?

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on December 20, 2005, 03:00:45 PM

Catchr's black?
And all this time Dots has been trying to pass as the token!  What a liar, I KNEW she was white. 

Jessie

Quote from: Alice on December 20, 2005, 03:01:30 PM

Catchr's black?
And all this time Dots has been trying to pass as the token!  What a liar, I KNEW she was white. 

He was just pretending to be Asian to excuse his horrible driving.

Mr. Ubiquity

Catchr's black?

damn, your good.. WHHHEEEEEEEEE,   i just bask wanna bask in the shadow of your intellect.   WOOHOO

Alice

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 20, 2005, 03:13:32 PM

Catchr's black?

damn, your good.. WHHHEEEEEEEEE,   i just bask wanna bask in the shadow of your intellect.   WOOHOO
Teh irony make my head asplode.  *poof*

Mr. Ubiquity

Jessie

Dry then Catch

oh crap you all I leave for 4 days for Finals and Jury Duty and I am.  I forget, I only picked on "you're" and "your" because I have a .gif.  I only obey rules that are in .gifs. 

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on December 20, 2005, 09:19:04 PM
oh crap you all I leave for 4 days for Finals and Jury Duty and I am.  I forget, I only picked on "you're" and "your" because I have a .gif.  I only obey rules that are in .gifs. 

Whatever.  Go back to listening to rap music and whatever else it is that you black guys do.

Alice

Quote from: Jessie on December 21, 2005, 08:55:38 AM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on December 20, 2005, 09:19:04 PM

Whatever.  Go back to listening to rap music and whatever else it is that you black guys do.

Oh god, the black guy is back near the board.  Lock the doors real fast, but pretend like we're doing something else so we don't offend him.

Dry then Catch

I keep telling you the only thing I correct is "your" and "you're", other than that I am very much for a hedonistic, free-form, Keraoucian, post modern dadist way of writing daddio.

One special part of me is 100% black, ladies....I'll let you guess which one.  my hair

Dry then Catch

Quote from: HELIX on December 18, 2005, 09:58:39 PM
how about the one who catches on fire so he runs and ducks his head into the water to put it out...those trees are just so smart

that post is awesome.

Anyway, I saw the movie a few days ago, and it had all the classic blockbuster elements, but the theme of of isolation and exploitation at the figurative and literal levels seemed sort of heavy handed.

According to Bergmann's Rule, the creatures on that island should have been smaller, not really large.  How does the energy transport through the food chain work?  I want to know!!  Also how come you can't see King Kong's dong or why isn't he throwing feces like those delightful and cheeky oranguatans at the San Diego Zoo?

Jessie

swolt

A clever man commits no minor blunders.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Mr. Ubiquity

damnit it didnt work...