News:

Incontinence Hotline ... Can you hold, please?

Main Menu

Suggestions Needed!

Started by sapphirehart, March 23, 2005, 02:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapphirehart

My son has invited his girl friend over for pizza and to watch a movie Friday night.  Her parents are adamant that the movie be rated PG13 or lower and that there be no sexual content in the movie.  Help!  I have no idea what would appeal to a 13 year old girl that my son would be willing to watch, as well.

DownSouth

I'm going to get flogged for this.

About a Boy.

It is funny and a girly movie.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

Actually, that's not a bad suggestion at all, DS.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

BigDun

Did you realize that Napoleon Dynamite was rated G?
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Infobahn

Quote from: BigDun on March 23, 2005, 03:11:19 PM
Did you realize that Napoleon Dynamite was rated G?

Wow.  That alone is cool to know.  I still needing to see that.

Jessie

My dad was quoting Napoleon Dynamite last night.

It freaked Tyler's gf out, because she's yet to figure out that my dad just automatically knows all pop culture somehow.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

it was actually PG because I guess they thought "GOSH" and the him throwing pumpkins at his uncles window was too much. 

sapphirehart

Well, I finally decided on a movie to rent.  I picked up Fat Albert.  I wanted Finding Neverland but all the copies were gone.  :(

I also rented Ladder 49 for Terry and me to watch after the little girl goes home.  It's PG13, rated for fire and rescue scenes.

We're gonna order some pizza, pop some popcorn and watch movies.  I am so excited!  NOT!

DownSouth

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 25, 2005, 01:32:24 PM
Well, I finally decided on a movie to rent.  I picked up Fat Albert.  I wanted Finding Neverland but all the copies were gone.  :(

I also rented Ladder 49 for Terry and me to watch after the little girl goes home.  It's PG13, rated for fire and rescue scenes.

We're gonna order some pizza, pop some popcorn and watch movies.  I am so excited!  NOT!
Are you going to watch it with them?
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on March 25, 2005, 01:34:55 PM

Are you going to watch it with them?

I hope not.

nallen

So are you going to bring up anal or not?
May the Magic Plastic bless you and keep you.

Jessie

Quote from: nallen on March 25, 2005, 01:43:25 PM

So are you going to bring up anal or not?

I think Bish has corrupted us all.

DownSouth

Jessie

Did you save the threads about the bases so you can help him with his gameplan?

ignom

Give him one of your bras so he can hone his unhooking skills.

Jessie

DownSouth

Soon Timothy will be dry humping.  Hopefully it wont be the pig.

sapphirehart

I'm going to ask him if he minds if we watch the movie with them.  If he doesn't want us to, then I have no idea how I'm going to occupy my time since the dvd player is in the living room. 

I think I'm going to save the anal question for the next movie night.  The condoms might be a good idea but I'll have to go and buy some for him... :evil:

ignom

I think watching the movie with them would be awkward and embarassing.

eo000

Quote from: ignom on March 25, 2005, 02:07:22 PM
yeah, but that's because you'd be masturbating.

ignom

I was going to say because I would be hitting on his girlfriend. But I decided to try tact for a change.

Jessie

Quote from: eo000 on March 25, 2005, 02:07:58 PM
Quote from: ignom on March 25, 2005, 02:07:22 PM
yeah, but that's because you'd be masturbating.

Hahaha!

DownSouth

Accidently put on some Barry White.

cnamon

Switch the tape from Fat Albert to Prince Albert.

nallen

Quote from: sapphirehart on March 25, 2005, 02:05:40 PM
I'm going to ask him if he minds if we watch the movie with them.  If he doesn't want us to, then I have no idea how I'm going to occupy my time since the dvd player is in the living room. 

I think I'm going to save the anal question for the next movie night.  The condoms might be a good idea but I'll have to go and buy some for him... :evil:

If I may suggest to make her not only ackward, but also disappointed, you buy:

Durex Performax
Durex, the folks behind the innovative Maintain Desensitizing Lubricant, has finally released a climax control condom with benzocaine! Performax condoms prolong your sexual pleasure and aid in the prevention of premature ejaculation by the use of a body heat-activated desensitizing lube inside the condom. There is a standard lubricant on the outside of the condom to ensure your partner will have the maximum pleasure.

That way she knows what to expect. 

/just watchin' out for the youngin's
May the Magic Plastic bless you and keep you.

BigDun

Quote from: DownSouth on March 25, 2005, 01:51:38 PM
Is dry humping allowed?

I think that dry humping should always be allowed.

Just my 2¢ worth.

DownSouth

I would make a great parent.

sapphirehart

Quote from: nallen on March 25, 2005, 02:35:51 PM
Quote from: sapphirehart on March 25, 2005, 02:05:40 PM

If I may suggest to make her not only ackward, but also disappointed, you buy:

Durex Performax
Durex, the folks behind the innovative Maintain Desensitizing Lubricant, has finally released a climax control condom with benzocaine! Performax condoms prolong your sexual pleasure and aid in the prevention of premature ejaculation by the use of a body heat-activated desensitizing lube inside the condom. There is a standard lubricant on the outside of the condom to ensure your partner will have the maximum pleasure.

That way she knows what to expect. 

/just watchin' out for the youngin's

nallen, are you basing your reference on personal experience with the product?

ignom

You should have rented Left Behind.

nishi

should you need a suggestion for the future, i'd also recommend The Dish, with sam neil. it has really interesting stuff about the first moon landing, lots of 'oh jesus all our technology is breaking down and all we have is a paperclip and duct tape' kind of science engineering - and this is all based on fact - along with funny stuff and a little goofy romance. a fantastic movie, one of my favorites. it's PG-13.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205873/

http://thedishmovie.warnerbros.com/index_noflash.html
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

BigDun

Damn, I should have suggested either Searching for Bobby Fischer or, if you wanted to go the religious route that would expose the girl to other religions, Little Buddha.