News:

Speaking as a chick, I just can't get enough of the wang bone.

Main Menu

10 Reasons to Drink During the Holidays

Started by meredith, December 07, 2005, 03:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meredith

From our good buddies at Forbes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gamplayerx

I don't really have anything to add.  I just felt badly that there were no responses to this topic.  Although, if it helps, there'll probably be booze this weekend (we're doing the holiday thing with my side of the family this weekend) because the cousin with impulse issues is at home with his wife awaiting the imminent arrival of his second child.  Well, not at home.  They have no power because of the ice storms down in Georgia and South Carolina.  And I assume they're going to head to the hospital soon since she's 3 cm dialated - but what do I know?  I can't believe they're naming the baby Jackson.  Coincidentally, ABC by the Jackson 5 is right this minute playing on my new, free ipod shuffle.  Oh, wait.  It ended.  But now it's "Let It Whip" by the Dazz Band or something like that.  We did a routine to this song back in high school, but I only remember the whipping part.  Um, I'm done.

dc

Come work for me, and you'll have plenty of reasons to drink (aside from the obvious reason -- because you're working for me.)

Teenagers need to be exterminated.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: dc on December 16, 2005, 11:59:06 PM
Come work for me, and you'll have plenty of reasons to drink (aside from the obvious reason -- because you're working for me.)

Hi, dc!  How's it going?  Conspicuous consumption working well for you?  The bookkeeper yelled at me today because of my yellow sweettart stash.  Well, yelled is a bit strong.  Hi!

dc

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 12:00:05 AM

Hi, dc!  How's it going?  Conspicuous consumption working well for you?  The bookkeeper yelled at me today because of my yellow sweettart stash.  Well, yelled is a bit strong.  Hi!

People are spending lots of money, and the adults are not too bad yet.  However, the teenagers seem to be making up for it in obnoxiousness and stupidity.  I ran off three of them for trying to steal, and two groups for being obnoxious.

Gamplayerx

Do you have handheld electronic sudoku games?  Not that it matters at this point as you'd have to drive it down to me in the next 7 hours, but just for future reference.

dc

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 12:07:51 AM
Do you have handheld electronic sudoku games?  Not that it matters at this point as you'd have to drive it down to me in the next 7 hours, but just for future reference.

I have that sudoku crap all over the place, but nothing electronic, fortunately.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: dc on December 17, 2005, 12:09:21 AM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 12:07:51 AM

I have that sudoku crap all over the place, but nothing electronic, fortunately.
Fat lot of help you are.

Mr. Ubiquity

yes they do.  we should start a club.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

I tried to drink last night.  Even poured myself one.  I was just too damn tired to drink it.  How sad is that?  It's still sitting on my desk though.  *sigh*  I suppose I should start cleaning.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on December 17, 2005, 10:03:55 AM
I tried to drink last night.  Even poured myself one.  I was just too damn tired to drink it.  How sad is that?  It's still sitting on my desk though.  *sigh*  I suppose I should start cleaning.
too lazy to drink?  are you having suicidal thoughts of late?  how can you be too tired?  go back to the desk.  drink and drink a few more to make up for lost time.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 17, 2005, 10:17:29 AM
too lazy to drink?  are you having suicidal thoughts of late?  how can you be too tired?  go back to the desk.  drink and drink a few more to make up for lost time.

eew.  No thanks- tequila for breakfast just doesn't do it for me.

Gamplayerx

I'll pay any one of you $50 to get to my house in the next 30 minutes and wrap all these damn presents for me.

cnamon

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 10:31:12 AM
I'll pay any one of you $50 to get to my house in the next 30 minutes and wrap all these damn presents for me.
Let me get dressed and I will do it!  I love wrapping gifts!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on December 17, 2005, 10:28:56 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 17, 2005, 10:17:29 AM

eew.  No thanks- tequila for breakfast just doesn't do it for me.

add OJ.  instant breakfast.   dont forget your heroin afterwards as a chaser.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: cnamon on December 17, 2005, 10:32:39 AM
You're a loony.  Gah.  I have an hour to finish wrapping, take a shower, pack and get on the road.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 10:33:42 AM
Quote from: cnamon on December 17, 2005, 10:32:39 AM
You're a loony.  Gah.  I have an hour to finish wrapping, take a shower, pack and get on the road.

keep the 50 bucks and let us watch u shower, and we will call it even.

Gamplayerx

I'm done wrapping.  Off to shower (hope you got your subscription to the web cam set up in time) and then I'm gone.  Cheers!

meredith

Quote from: Gamplayerx on December 17, 2005, 11:10:31 AM
I'm done wrapping.  Off to shower (hope you got your subscription to the web cam set up in time) and then I'm gone.  Cheers!

DAMN

HELIX

where can i buy one of those subscriptions and are there currently any christmas specials going on?
Some people look at jerky and say, "Why?"  I look at jerky and say, "Mmm! Jerky!"

Gamplayerx

Quote from: HELIX on December 17, 2005, 01:39:21 PM

where can i buy one of those subscriptions and are there currently any christmas specials going on?
Sorry.  It was a limited time offer.  On the plus side, I survived Virginia.

eo000

cnamon

Me at the holiday party (part 2).

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

cnamon

Wow...my boobs were really in the back of his head!

Jessie

Ok, the shirt has redeemed itself a bit in that pic. 

cnamon

Quote from: Jessie on December 19, 2005, 03:15:38 PM
Ok, the shirt has redeemed itself a bit in that pic. 

If the cuffs stayed down, it would be OK.

Beefy

That one chick is hittable.

No, not Dottie.  We all know Dottie is highly hittable but engaged, so we just assume I'm not talking about her.

GOSH.

cnamon

Quote from: Beefy on December 19, 2005, 03:43:39 PM

No, not Dottie.  We all know Dottie is highly hittable but engaged, so we just assume I'm not talking about her.

GOSH.
Which one?  Black dress, blonde hair?

Jessie

None of the white chicks are hittable.  If that one pulls her arms in any tighter to boost her cleavage, she'll fold in half.

dazie

Quote from: cnamon on December 19, 2005, 03:47:10 PM
Quote from: Beefy on December 19, 2005, 03:43:39 PM

GOSH.
Which one?  Black dress, blonde hair?

That's the one I'd hit, besides you of course.

And by hit, I mean do.

Jessie

I'm sorry for picking on your friends Dottie.  The other three girls in that pic are all quite cute.

cnamon

Quote from: Jessie on December 19, 2005, 03:47:47 PM
None of the white chicks are hittable.  If that one pulls her arms in any tighter to boost her cleavage, she'll fold in half.
To be honest, she is not pulliung her arms together for the cleavage.  

I'll dig around for more pics.

Jessie

Quote from: cnamon on December 19, 2005, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: Jessie on December 19, 2005, 03:47:47 PM
To be honest, she is not pulliung her arms together for the cleavage. 

I'll dig around for more pics.

I was just teasing.  I can tell that she's got quite the chest no matter how she's sitting.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

cnamon

Well, Tony (the guy on the left) is the Executive VP of Finance, Claude (Mr. Purple Shirt) is the Office Manager, and the guy who has my boobs in his head is Aaron...he works in Marketing.

meredith

Quote from: cnamon on December 19, 2005, 04:01:37 PM
Well, Tony (the guy on the left) is the Executive VP of Finance, Claude (Mr. Purple Shirt) is the Office Manager, and the guy who has my boobs in his head is Aaron...he works in Marketing.

your boobs market themselves just fine  ;D

Alice

dazie

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on December 19, 2005, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: cnamon on December 19, 2005, 04:13:47 PM
Quote from: Alice on December 19, 2005, 04:02:53 PM
Aaron is scary looking.
He looks better in person.

Everybody knows marketing people are HAWT!

they have to be.  if you got a shitty product, you gotta have a side product to offer.  T & A always works with old men.  A boner goes a long ways for them.

meredith

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 20, 2005, 08:40:44 AM
Quote from: dazie on December 19, 2005, 05:13:02 PM
Quote from: cnamon on December 19, 2005, 04:13:47 PM
Quote from: Alice on December 19, 2005, 04:02:53 PM
Aaron is scary looking.
He looks better in person.

Everybody knows marketing people are HAWT!

they have to be.  if you got a shitty product, you gotta have a side product to offer.  T & A always works with old men.  A boner goes a long ways for them.

this is a whole new side of Aaron I never knew about...