News:

03/23/05 10,000th post provided by Cnamon!

Main Menu

What the Bleep Do We Know?

Started by Alice, December 05, 2005, 12:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

Has anyone seen this?

Aside from the cheesy attempt at subplot, did you like it?  I watched this the other day & had a long discussion with friends about it.  Just curious if anyone else had digested any of it.

Beefy

I got it in from Netflix and it sat on top of my cable box for about two months before I conceded I was never going to watch it.

Which helps you none.

Alice

Quote from: Beefy on December 05, 2005, 12:37:45 PM
I got it in from Netflix and it sat on top of my cable box for about two months before I conceded I was never going to watch it.

Which helps you none.

No it really doesn't.

We were watching Law and Order at my friend Beth's house (it's all that's ever on at her place) and Marlee Matlin was on it.  My friend Angus says, "Wow, she was playing a deaf girl in this movie What the Bleep Do We Know? too!"

After laughing at him and explaining that she is a deaf woman, I had to go out and rent it.

DownSouth

I think she was on the Today Show this morning.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Number 6

first and foremost...you have to realize that this film is religious cult propaganda disgiised as an unaffiliated movie about quantum physics....the cult i am talking about is called Ramtha's School of Enlightnment.....and every so called expert in this film is a member...the leader of the cult Ramtha The Enlightned One is the scary over make uped blonde woman who pops up often in the film.....

a link to that crazy bitch's cult

http://www.ramtha.com/

this film is absolute bullshit and propaganda....the only redeeming thing about it is that i know this cult is manipulating millions and taking their money....and that is funny

Alice

Quote from: Number 6 on December 08, 2005, 01:36:34 PM
first and foremost...you have to realize that this film is religious cult propaganda disgiised as an unaffiliated movie about quantum physics....the cult i am talking about is called Ramtha's School of Enlightnment.....and every so called expert in this film is a member...the leader of the cult Ramtha The Enlightned One is the scary over make uped blonde woman who pops up often in the film.....

a link to that crazy bitch's cult

http://www.ramtha.com/

this film is absolute bullshit and propaganda....the only redeeming thing about it is that i know this cult is manipulating millions and taking their money....and that is funny

It's funny because I couldn't stand the blonde chick.  I actually liked some of the thoughts they put out there.  Not all of them - but there was some good discussion material in there.

Our longest discussion though, was wondering what deaf people's thoughts sounded like.