News:

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill.

Main Menu

Mooo

Started by Jessie, March 09, 2005, 09:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Monday I was driving home.  It was basically a monsoon outside.  Right before I turned on to my road, I saw a cow laying on the side of the road, apparently dead.

I thought I'd do the right thing and stop and tell someone.  So, I jump out of my car, swim to the door, and knock.

I tell the lady, and she says, "Oh I think she died giving birth.  They pulled her out there hoping the dead wagon will pick her up soon."

Uh, EWWWW.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ReBurn

You should have hauled it home and stocked your freezer.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

eo000

that stuff actually happens? dead wagon?

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

ReBurn

How do you get that job?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Beefy

Jessie

Quote from: Beef on March 09, 2005, 10:06:00 AM

HAHAHA

This is gross, but she was still there this morning, and it appears that something's been snacking on her. 

I love living in the country.

OBB

DANGIT, Beef! I was gonna post that...

nishi

Quote from: eo000 on March 09, 2005, 09:44:57 AM

you ever spend any time trying to bury a cow?
"we left the motherland to settle a colony on Juntoo.  hats with belt buckles."
-catchr

<- this is a prankapple.

ursus

I'm not dead yet!

I feel happyyyyyyyyyyy....
I was just wondering...

eo000

Quote from: nishi on March 09, 2005, 08:50:44 PM
Quote from: eo000 on March 09, 2005, 09:44:57 AM

you ever spend any time trying to bury a cow?
my lawyer told me not to answer this question.

criscodisco

When I was really young, we lived next to a good sized forest that was bordered on one side by a farm with about 200 cows.  I used to really love walking through the woods, but one time I discovered that when a cow would die, they would just drag it into the woods and hope that scavengers would eat it, or maybe they just thought "out of sight, out of mind", but nonetheless I stumbled onto a cow graveyard of about 25 carcasses in various states of decay.  It was, by far, the grossest thing I've seen in my entire life.

Grumpus

Cows are crazy. One time my friend and I were 4'wheeling in the back woods and got stuck in a swamp. So I had to walk home for miles and during the trip I was crossing pastures with cows (and bulls) that chased me around for no reason at all. I felt like a matador having to dodge these things running after me. They're not that fast and can be faked easily with quick turns and lots of loud screaming.

BigDun

I fly over a lot of cow pastures in my ultralight. One weekend, I noticed a large, dead cow next to a watering pond. I mentioned it to the other pilots that fly out of our hangar wondering if we should report it to someone. For the next 4 weeks, I flew over the animal as it decayed. Thankfully, I was several hundred feet above it and wasn't able to take in all the gory details. On the 5th week the animal was gone. I don't envy the person whose job it was to carry the carcass away.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

Jessie

Quote from: Grumpus on March 10, 2005, 12:26:29 AM
Cows are crazy. One time my friend and I were 4'wheeling in the back woods and got stuck in a swamp. So I had to walk home for miles and during the trip I was crossing pastures with cows (and bulls) that chased me around for no reason at all. I felt like a matador having to dodge these things running after me. They're not that fast and can be faked easily with quick turns and lots of loud screaming.

I would pay to witness that.

Jessie

Quote from: BigDun on March 10, 2005, 01:10:51 AM
I fly over a lot of cow pastures in my ultralight. One weekend, I noticed a large, dead cow next to a watering pond. I mentioned it to the other pilots that fly out of our hangar wondering if we should report it to someone. For the next 4 weeks, I flew over the animal as it decayed. Thankfully, I was several hundred feet above it and wasn't able to take in all the gory details. On the 5th week the animal was gone. I don't envy the person whose job it was to carry the carcass away.

You have an ultralight?

That's fucking awesome.

Gamplayerx

You should check out his website, Jessie.

Grumpus

Quote from: jessie on March 10, 2005, 12:49:03 PM
Quote from: Grumpus on March 10, 2005, 12:26:29 AM

I would pay to witness that.
I wasn't thinking to much at the time about my visual effect but I imagine I looked something like this guy in green...

Gamplayerx

I like the okay sign you're making.

Grumpus

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 11, 2005, 07:20:24 AM
I like the okay sign you're making.
And when I turned to see where I was going, I ran smack into a sign post.