News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

Has anybody heard about Underworld Evolution?

Started by VikingJuice, November 10, 2005, 12:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

ReBurn

Is it the arch-nemesis of Underworld Intelligent Design?
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Dry then Catch

the first one was pretty good IMHO except for the claymation werewolf

meredith

i'm undecided whether or not this will be okay or crap.

eo000

i was hoping this would be about a sort of demolition man sequel focusing on edgar friendly.

Beefy

There is zero buzz on this in one way or another.  The first didn't really warrant a sequel, so I'm guessing diminished returns.

Listener

EVERYTHING warrants sequel consideration these days.  I read an article on the upcoming (year or so) Transformers movie, where the writers said "we've got everything done except a hook for a sequel".  So, in other words, they have a complete movie that they're ready to submit, but the studio wants a hook for a sequel, just in case it does well.

Underworld wasn't horrible; I particularly liked the lighting and production design, although the story was kind of lame, and I can't buy Scott Speedman from Felicity as the next generation of vampire/werewolf.  And Kate Beckinsale seemed too cold for the kind of warmth she was trying to portray -- she was cast as the "good" vampire, but if you're going to be "good", you can't be as dispassionate as she was.

I might go see the sequel, but I hadn't planned on it.

VikingJuice

Alice

Kate Beckinsale can eat out my ass.  She sucks.  She sucks so bad I didn't even google to make sure I spelled her name right.

ignom

Quote from: Alice on November 11, 2005, 01:42:29 PM
Kate Beckinsale can eat out my ass.  She sucks.  She sucks so bad I didn't even google to make sure I spelled her name right.

So you like salad tossing?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Bennyhana

Quote from: ignom on November 11, 2005, 01:55:12 PM

So you like salad tossing?

Answer the man, the males on this site are taking notes.

"Alice: Cunnilingus bad, Salad tossing good?"

Beefy

Kate B was great before she sold out.

I'd still tap that shit, homey.

Listener

You spelled it right.

For the longest time I thought it was "Beckinsdale".  But I was mistaken.

I hear she doesn't allow certain shots of her in movies because they make her boobs, which reportedly have had minor work done on them, spread out to the side.  But I can't confirm or deny that.

ReBurn

If this happens, please post pictures of it.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

VikingJuice

Quote from: ReBurn on November 11, 2005, 08:14:31 PM
If this happens, please post pictures of it.

Umm, yeah, I like his idea.

Beckinsale is sooooo yummy and in tight leather, even more so!