News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Apparently from that Trading Spouses show

Started by Beefy, November 06, 2005, 08:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie

Crap, I forgot to watch during commercials.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

She's a loony loon.  Don't want to say too much in case someone recorded it for future viewing.

Alice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 10, 2005, 06:54:44 AM
She's a loony loon.  Don't want to say too much in case someone recorded it for future viewing.
My mom recorded it for me last night because I was busy doing something else.  Hooray for moms! 

Jessie

I have to find a video of this episode online so I can watch it tonight.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Alice on November 10, 2005, 12:35:14 PM
My mom recorded it for me last night because I was busy doing something else.  Hooray for moms! 
Except the particular mom featured in this episode.

eo000

Dry then Catch

synopsis plz

Gamplayerx

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 11, 2005, 11:07:02 AM

synopsis plz
Okay.  But small and in beige for people who don't want to know.  Margaret Perrin is a very large, not attractive loony loon who God apparently has chosen to speak directly to.  And she takes that blessing seriously.  She don't abide no slagkicks or gargoyles.  Keep your tainted money out of her house.  The story is that she swapped homes with a woman who believes in astrology - a very nice woman who has a few wacky ideas, but tolerant and open minded.  God warrior on the other hand goes to her "new family"'s house and has conniption after conniption.  I realize as I type this that I have no idea how to spell conniption.

ReBurn

Quote from: Gamplayerx on November 11, 2005, 11:27:00 PM
Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 11, 2005, 11:07:02 AM

synopsis plz
Okay.  But small and in beige for people who don't want to know.  Margaret Perrin is a very large, not attractive loony loon who God apparently has chosen to speak directly to.  And she takes that blessing seriously.  She don't abide no slagkicks or gargoyles.  Keep your tainted money out of her house.  The story is that she swapped homes with a woman who believes in astrology - a very nice woman who has a few wacky ideas, but tolerant and open minded.  God warrior on the other hand goes to her "new family"'s house and has conniption after conniption.  I realize as I type this that I have no idea how to spell conniption.

She don't abide no slagkicks or gargoyles.HA!
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!