News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

Fantastic Four

Started by Alice, November 02, 2005, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice

This video game sucks.  I was playing it with one of the kids I was babysitting yesterday.  I ended up making him turn it off because I couldn't even stand to watch him play.  (Mostly because he wouldn't kill anyone unless he picked them up and threw them against a wall, which was always proceeded by "Fence meet face, face meet fence" or "lightpost meet face, face meet lightpost"... he did this every time he threw someone, which was about one every 6 seconds.)

But yeah, crappy ass game.

Dimbulb

Considering how shitty the movie was, this is surprising because...?
If I had something clever to say, don't you think I'd post it instead of putting it in this dumb sig?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Alice on November 02, 2005, 12:12:30 PM
This video game sucks.  I was playing it with one of the kids I was babysitting yesterday.  I ended up making him turn it off because I couldn't even stand to watch him play.  (Mostly because he wouldn't kill anyone unless he picked them up and threw them against a wall, which was always proceeded by "Fence meet face, face meet fence" or "lightpost meet face, face meet lightpost"... he did this every time he threw someone, which was about one every 6 seconds.)

But yeah, crappy ass game.

Hun, unless you get a game that says age 2-5 through it, your gonna fiind something opbjectionable with it or how people play it.

Games are entertaining to people because they allow you to do things you cant do in real life or wouldnt be able to do.   Get him the game Manhunt and you will be ompletely revolted.  I bought the game just because it was supposed to be disturbing.  it kinda is.  but its mostly dumb.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"