Grey's Anatomy

Started by cnamon, October 31, 2005, 09:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infobahn

cnamon

Quote from: Infobahn on February 13, 2006, 11:48:48 AM
I like the show.
Me too.

McDreamy needs to get his head out of his ass and get with Meredith.

I really wanted her to go out with Mr. Bomb man.  Too bad he blew up.

Bennyhana

Am I the only one who thinks the drama is totally contrived?

I mean, they have no problem sacrificing some woman stuck on a pipe when it's more dramatic to kill her than let her live, but they just HAVE to try to save some darwin award candidate who has live explosives in him, when it would be safer to take him out and let him blow up in a controlled fashion to save everyone else in the Hospital.  That's not to mention the poor bastard having brain surgery while his wife is in labor, all of which is added to make ridiculous people scream at every commercial break.

cnamon

Quote from: Bennyhana on February 13, 2006, 11:59:15 AM

I mean, they have no problem sacrificing some woman stuck on a pipe when it's more dramatic to kill her than let her live, but they just HAVE to try to save some darwin award candidate who has live explosives in him, when it would be safer to take him out and let him blow up in a controlled fashion to save everyone else in the Hospital.  That's not to mention the poor bastard having brain surgery while his wife is in labor, all of which is added to make ridiculous people scream at every commercial break.
But, it is entertaining...sure, there are a lot of things that could be done differently, but this makes for good TV.

Infobahn

I agree, some of the plot lines are a bit contrived. 

I called the same Meridith plot line too.  I guess I blew it...

cnamon

Quote from: Infobahn on February 13, 2006, 12:34:18 PM
I agree, some of the plot lines are a bit contrived. 

I called the same Meridith plot line too.  I guess I blew it...
He will be here all week!

Try the veal and tip your waitress!

Beefy

I think the drama on 98% of 'dramatic' tv shows is contrived.  It's like it's all the same three or fours shows, but they change one minor detail and call it a new idea.

meredith

Quote from: Beefy on February 13, 2006, 12:52:00 PM

I think the drama on 98% of 'dramatic' tv shows is contrived.  It's like it's all the same three or fours shows, but they change one minor detail and call it a new idea.

It's okay to do in Japan...

(in a sense)

Listener

Just saw the second part of the two-parter.

I *heart* George.

cnamon

Quote from: Listener on February 20, 2006, 02:22:27 PM
Just saw the second part of the two-parter.

I *heart* George.
Me, too. 

McSteamy is hot.  Very hot.  I would do dirty things to him.  And McDreamy. 

I am excited to see what happens next week.

Miss Molly

I am going to kill Meredith.  Absolutely KILL her.

cnamon

Quote from: Miss Molly on February 22, 2006, 07:46:41 PM
Because she is going to sleep with George?  I really want to see how that will play out.

Miss Molly

Quote from: cnamon on February 23, 2006, 09:27:46 AM
Quote from: Miss Molly on February 22, 2006, 07:46:41 PM
Because she is going to sleep with George?  I really want to see how that will play out.

Yes.  I know how it will play out.  Poor George.  I *heart* him too.  I just want to eat him up.

Listener

Just watched last week's -- the one with the girl who couldn't stop having spontaneous orgasms, not the one from last night.  I consider the following to no longer be a spoiler, but if a mod disagrees, smallify it.

I can't say I've been with an assload of girls, but I've never been with one who takes off my shirt BEFORE kissing me.

Which isn't to say that I'm not glad it happened.  I was kind of getting the feeling that Izzy would end up with George in a strange twist of fate, given how nice she was being to him in that episode.

And speaking of Orgasm Girl, I find it amusing how they managed to work that storyline in without telling us what the procedure was that she would be undergoing.  Most medical shows don't skimp on that stuff.

cnamon

This weeks was different.

I liked it.

I won't spoil it for you...but I really liked the way they went about telling the episode.

Listener

Quote from: cnamon on February 27, 2006, 03:16:02 PM
This weeks was different.

I liked it.

I won't spoil it for you...but I really liked the way they went about telling the episode.

I'll find out this weekend.

meredith

did someone say orgasm girl??

I have a friend who has only had an orgasm from chain-sneezing.  I feel sorry for her.  I also wonder if she buys a lot of ground black pepper...

Listener

Quote from: hattmoward on February 28, 2006, 11:28:39 AM
did someone say orgasm girl??

I have a friend who has only had an orgasm from chain-sneezing.  I feel sorry for her.  I also wonder if she buys a lot of ground black pepper...

I've heard that before.  I don't recall where.

Miss Molly

Damnit, I missed this past Sunday's episode.  Does anybody have it, or have the powers to download/send it to me? 

Listener

Quote from: Miss Molly on March 01, 2006, 08:33:18 PM
Damnit, I missed this past Sunday's episode.  Does anybody have it, or have the powers to download/send it to me? 

If you can wait until after this weekend, I can send you my tape.

Miss Molly

Listener

Quote from: Miss Molly on March 02, 2006, 07:32:58 PM
Absolutement.

Okay, just remind me to send it.  Because I will forget.  I'm pretty forgetful all around. 

Gamplayerx

Listener

Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2006, 08:57:04 PM
Did you remember?

I remembered to watch it.  Does that count?

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Listener on March 05, 2006, 09:35:44 PM
Quote from: Gamplayerx on March 05, 2006, 08:57:04 PM
Did you remember?

I remembered to watch it.  Does that count?
Works for me, I don't watch this show.  But you'll have to check with Molly.