News:

mmmhhphh hmmph I chhoudnph hcjear youph wiff fis crunphing in my mouphthmph.

Main Menu

Grey's Anatomy

Started by cnamon, October 31, 2005, 09:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnamon

Anyone else watch that?  I like it.

Infobahn

We watch it, and like it a lot.  I just hate that I have to watch Desperate Housewives to get there.

cnamon

Quote from: Infobahn on October 31, 2005, 09:58:40 AM
We watch it, and like it a lot.  I just hate that I have to watch Desperate Housewives to get there.
Housewives has declined in quality from last season.  It is getting better, but still not as good.

Last nights episode was good.  It was sad that the girl had to die.  Couldn't have they moved her back a little, cut the pole, and tried a little harder to save them both?

Infobahn

Quote from: cnamon on October 31, 2005, 10:00:54 AM
Housewives has declined in quality from last season. It is getting better, but still not as good.

Last nights episode was good. It was sad that the girl had to die. Couldn't have they moved her back a little, cut the pole, and tried a little harder to save them both?
My thought exactly.

Gamplayerx

I've not seen it or Desparate Housewives.  But I've heard good things about Grey's Anatomy.

meredith

I enjoyed reading a number of sections from a few editions of Gray's Anatomy.

Bennyhana

I happened to watch the end last night.  Speaking as someone who cuts pipe as part of his job, that whole thing was contrived bullshit.  If I was that girl, i would've offered to cut the damn thing myself with a hacksaw before letting those assholes leave me for dead.  And why couldn't they have cut the extra pipe behind her, then operated on her as they pulled her off as they did him?  The answer:  Contrived to create an ethical dillemna.  Bullshit.

cnamon

It would really suck to be in Merideth's shoes last episode...

She had a one night stand and he ended up in the hospital cause he couldn't get it down.

Small in case someone hasn't seen it and doesn't want a spoiler.

Listener

Quote from: Bennyhana on October 31, 2005, 12:55:25 PM
I happened to watch the end last night.  Speaking as someone who cuts pipe as part of his job, that whole thing was contrived bullshit.  If I was that girl, i would've offered to cut the damn thing myself with a hacksaw before letting those assholes leave me for dead.  And why couldn't they have cut the extra pipe behind her, then operated on her as they pulled her off as they did him?  The answer:  Contrived to create an ethical dillemna.  Bullshit.

Playing devil's advocate:  they were pressed together with no space between.  Moving even a couple of inches would have unsealed the wounds of one or both individuals; shaking it as it was cut with a hacksaw would've probably caused a lot of damage. 

You may be right about cutting the extra pipe behind her and then pulling her off, but if you think about it, her chances for survival were smaller anyway; if the docs were all tired after working like crazy to save her and then had to save the dude too?  Plus, the moment either of them moved, it could have damaged the seal around the wound of the other -- didn't one of them get shifted ever-so-slightly, just enough to open the wound?

I hope that if I'm ever in that situation and there really is no way to save me (and Benny, I'm making sure they bring you in for a consult!) that I have the mental fortitude to make the sacrifice to save another.

Dry then Catch

you know what was actually a funny show about doctors, it was this sitcom on CBS, called Out of Practice.   I can't remember the last time I sat and watched a new sitcom. 

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 30, 2005, 03:22:49 AM
you know what was actually a funny show about doctors, it was this sitcom on CBS, called Out of Practice.   I can't remember the last time I sat and watched a new sitcom. 

That show is awful.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Jessie on November 30, 2005, 08:51:05 AM

That show is awful.

AWFULLY GOOD. Henry Winkler is in it

ReBurn

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 30, 2005, 11:10:00 AM

That show is awful.

I liked it when I saw it.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Jessie

Quote from: ReBurn on November 30, 2005, 11:11:56 AM

That show is awful.

I saw the Thanksgiving episode.  It was a contrived load of crap.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: Jessie on November 30, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

That show is awful.

Bitch, I co-wrote that episode with Stockard Channing

Jessie

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on November 30, 2005, 11:28:11 AM
Quote from: Jessie on November 30, 2005, 11:18:51 AM

That show is awful.

Bitch, I co-wrote that episode with Stockard Channing

You should go back to chipping paint of missles, or whatever it is that you do.

ignom

Out of Practice is awful. I've seen part of two episodes so I base my opinion off that.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Dry then Catch

thats OK i've only seen 3/4 of an episode and that is was right after I found out about my dog's eye. 

cnamon

Does anyone know where I can dl the latest grey's anatomy?  I missed it last night.

Infobahn

Quote from: cnamon on December 12, 2005, 08:31:06 PM
Does anyone know where I can dl the latest grey's anatomy? I missed it last night.
So did we. Damn Survivor.

Mr. Ubiquity

your so whipped.   Change the channel until then. 
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Infobahn

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 13, 2005, 08:53:35 AM

your so whipped. Change the channel until then.
If Momma ain't happy, Poppa ain't happy.

Mr. Ubiquity

You should go back to chipping paint of missles, or whatever it is that you do.
it isnt.o paint chippin, its chrome suckin.. and its bumpers not missiles.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Listener

Quote from: cnamon on December 12, 2005, 08:31:06 PM
Does anyone know where I can dl the latest grey's anatomy?  I missed it last night.

I have it on tape, but we're not going to get to it for a couple of weeks.  If you still need it then, as soon as we're done with the tape we can send it to you.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Infobahn on December 13, 2005, 10:00:07 AM
Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 13, 2005, 08:53:35 AM

your so whipped. Change the channel until then.
If Momma ain't happy, Poppa ain't happy.

close your eyes for an hour, when its all done,  go damn, that was intense.. is my show on yet?