News:

04/12/07 - Congrats to dots for snatching the real 200,000th post! Riding on her coattails, I guess we can spare some kudos to Jessie for the less real 200,000th post.

Main Menu

May I introduce Urban Dead

Started by scoop20906, October 25, 2005, 03:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoop20906

Urban Dead is a low-tech massively-multiplayer zombie apocalypse game where the living and the undead compete for the control of a quarantined city.

http://www.urbandead.com/map.cgi?logout

FUN FUN FUN.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Alice

Alice

QuoteError: Sorry, but a player called 'Alice Liddell' already exists.

WTF?  >:(

eo000

Quote from: Alice on October 25, 2005, 03:16:18 PM

haha, you're a repeat.

Gamplayerx

If someone would someday walk me through what these things are about and how to play them, perhaps I'd be a little less clueless.

ignom

You are inside St Seraphim's Hospital, a derelict hospital that was closed down years ago. The building has been very strongly barricaded. Also here are onimoz, Adrian Cortez, Carl Jenkins, Aidan Bloodbeard, Fran Elden, J Dahmer, KAWren, Oblomov, Oliver Bean, Chutney Foob, pntblldisaster, Nortak, Toxo Zombie, Jimmy Rotten, loah, Wovoka, Zerigo, Muddskipper, DrmChsr0, Ryde, Enix, Paddy lad, EvilsFear, Joe Viturbo, Doctor Venture, Thorm, Mercur, DR' ALBAN, TrueIrishman, Bucdoc, Glendon, Leon McKai, cmn, Saravelda, elfdoctors, bowjangles, Silent Hare.

Somebody has spraypainted RAAAHHH! I'm afraid the light will set me on fire! onto a wall.

You say "This is boring"

scoop20906

Gamplayerx. This is a fun little turnbased multiplayer game. You start out as a human just trying to stay alive. If you get killed you become a zombie and then its "MUST HAVE BRAINS BRAINS BRAINS"!!!!!

Seriously, you can't do anything wrong and its tiny little everyday time waster as you build up your character.

ignom

Are you sure you want to jump out of a window? This will kill you.

Gamplayerx

Every day?  What happens if you don't play every day?  How long do you have to play every day?  Oh, wait.  It's turn based?  What if the person who's turn it is moves away or gets sucked into Jumanji?

scoop20906

Your online persona will sit where ever you left him. You get 50 turns per 24 hours and when your turns are up they treat like you have collapsed where you are and have fallen asleep. The trick is to crash someplace safe where the Zombies can't get to you.

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 25, 2005, 03:33:05 PM
Every day?  What happens if you don't play every day?  How long do you have to play every day?  Oh, wait.  It's turn based?  What if the person who's turn it is moves away or gets sucked into Jumanji?

It's called Zathura.  Gah!!  Yer so 1995!! Geez.

Alice

Quote from: eo000 on October 25, 2005, 03:18:41 PM
Quote from: Alice on October 25, 2005, 03:16:18 PM

haha, you're a repeat.
:(

Gamplayerx

Quote from: Vikingjuice on October 25, 2005, 04:06:16 PM

Zathura looks dumb.  How's a house going to get sucked into outerspace by a game.  At least Jumanji was totally believable.

eo000

VikingJuice

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 25, 2005, 04:08:58 PM
Quote from: Vikingjuice on October 25, 2005, 04:06:16 PM

Zathura looks dumb.  How's a house going to get sucked into outerspace by a game.  At least Jumanji was totally believable.

Yeah, the monster mosquitos were SOOO authentic.  I agree, Zathura looks like shit.

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Gamplayerx

Poor Repeat.  Languishing in his box of rubber bands.  When, oh when, will Pete take him out for new adventures?

Beefy

Quote from: Gamplayerx on October 26, 2005, 06:29:38 AM
Poor Repeat.  Languishing in his box of rubber bands.  When, oh when, will Pete take him out for new adventures?

They need to visit a cosplay expo.