News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

David the Gnome

Started by Dry then Catch, October 04, 2005, 05:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dry then Catch

Did you ever watchd that show David the Gnome on Nickelodeon?  For the brief period I had cable at home I did.  I was very touched by the loving, and wise David (Tom Bosley) as well as his animal friends.

well he dies

some SA Goon found the lost episode (that nickeloden aired only ONCE due to the controversy)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1683688

ignom

I used to watch it, but I never really cared for it or Maya the Bee. It wasn't cool like The Noozles.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: ignom on October 04, 2005, 05:20:23 PM
I used to watch it, but I never really cared for it or Maya the Bee. It wasn't cool like The Noozles.
i really enjoyed Maya the Bee and the hierarchy of talking insects.  i enjoyed the Bee/Hornet war. 

SockmonkeyHolocaust

Dry then Catch

i finished watching it.  i am this close to tears.  even if you haven't watched an episode ever, go ahead and watch it.  you are a heartless bitch if you don't even get stirred. 

Gamplayerx

I've never heard of the show.

QuoteNote that at the 10:54 mark the video jumps ahead about a minute.

Presumably from this I can surmise that it's longer than 11 minutes.  Maybe some day when I have absolutely nothing else to do I'll give it a go.   

vampirepenguin

I watched a few episodes of david the Gnome, but the animation was a little strange and gnomes are hella creepy.. but it was cool how he helped animals. Do any of you remember the old-school nick show like "out of control" and "you can't do that on television"
full of mulatto goodness since 1979!

ignom

I watched the first half of this episode, but then it quit playing. I haven't tried to download it again.

Dry then Catch

i will upload it if you want.  were you moved by the first 10 minutes ig

ignom

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on October 10, 2005, 06:04:50 PM
i will upload it if you want.  were you moved by the first 10 minutes ig

Not really. I'd like to see how it ends, though. I haven't checked if the SA links are still working.

ignom

I'm downloading it again.

ignom

Didn't do much for me. Guess I don't have a heart.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: ignom on October 10, 2005, 08:14:54 PM
Didn't do much for me. Guess I don't have a heart.

that pretty much settles it.  i  :'( inside even the second time.  come on when the animals are crying?  when david and lisa say goodbye?  how awkward it is for casper?  and then the fox crying.  you have no souil

Beefy

Quote from: CatchrNdRy on October 10, 2005, 11:18:36 PM
you have no souil

That's not true!  He had to put the decorative rocks somewhere...

OBB

The only thing I know about Gnomes was when I saw the movie Elf while stoned, I laughed when the Gnome appeared, because it was dressed like David the Gnome.

Dry then Catch

Quote from: OBB on October 12, 2005, 08:21:14 PM
The only thing I know about Gnomes was when I saw the movie Elf while stoned, I laughed when the Gnome appeared, because it was dressed like David the Gnome.

the thing is all gnomes dress fairly similiar

Beefy

ReBurn

Quote from: Beef on October 13, 2005, 06:51:31 AM
Quote from: OBB on October 12, 2005, 08:21:14 PM
when I saw the movie Elf while stoned

:o
I know!  Can you believe it?  I didn't think they stoned people any more, particularly not for their taste in movies.
11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!