News:

3/7/05 Board opens.

Main Menu

"I'm Gonna See Serenity"

Started by Listener, September 29, 2005, 08:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listener

Kristine

ha!  I know quite a few people I will have to share this with.  Thanks!
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people..psychopaths and mystery writers." - Castle

ignom

I listened to half of it, but I guess I don't know enough about it to want River to be my sister.
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Listener

Quote from: ignom on September 29, 2005, 10:21:34 PM
I listened to half of it, but I guess I don't know enough about it to want River to be my sister.

If River is your little sister, you are a doctor on the run from the law, capable of making snarky comments full of wit.  And you are perilously close to finally getting it on with Kaylee, the down-to-earth (so to speak) ship's mechanic with the great smile and the loving manner.

And if anyone threatens you, your little sister can kill them with her brain.

So it wouldn't be all bad.

ignom

Quote from: Listener on September 30, 2005, 09:04:43 AM

If River is your little sister, you are a doctor on the run from the law, capable of making snarky comments full of wit.  And you are perilously close to finally getting it on with Kaylee, the down-to-earth (so to speak) ship's mechanic with the great smile and the loving manner.

All I know about the show is that that one dude used to be on Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place.

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on September 30, 2005, 09:06:40 AM

All I know about the show is that that one dude used to be on Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place.

The Pizza Place was dropped before he entered into the show.

ignom

Quote from: Beef on September 30, 2005, 09:11:19 AM

He was at the pizza place a lot. That's where the girl met his sisters, who were all pregnant or had a bunch of kids, and one time he fixed the jukebox, other stuff.

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on September 30, 2005, 09:14:08 AM

He was at the pizza place a lot. That's where the girl met his sisters, who were all pregnant or had a bunch of kids, and one time he fixed the jukebox, other stuff.

Hmm, I don't remember him being there season 1.  It's probably best that I don't remember any of it, actually.

ignom

Quote from: Beef on September 30, 2005, 09:15:48 AM

Hmm, I don't remember him being there season 1.  It's probably best that I don't remember any of it, actually.

I love that show. I wonder if it still comes on We.

Beefy

Quote from: ignom on September 30, 2005, 09:17:51 AM

Adam We?

ignom

Quote from: Beef on September 30, 2005, 09:21:20 AM

Adam We?

www.we.tv

Chick TV

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ignom on September 30, 2005, 09:24:41 AM
Quote from: Beef on September 30, 2005, 09:21:20 AM

Adam We?

www.we.tv

Chick TV
skantily clad almost naked titular blonde empty brained pillow fightin juggies tv??
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"