News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

Favorite Scenes

Started by Jessie, September 24, 2005, 08:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beef on September 27, 2005, 10:08:02 AM
Quote from: Marixis on September 27, 2005, 10:05:32 AM
beef, hate to point it out, but it believe you mean jeasus wept as from hellraiser 3: hell on earth.   not the first one :)

Nope... at the end of Hellraiser 1, right before Frank is pulled apart by the hooks, he tells Kirsty, "Jesus wept".

dammit, im losin it.  i need to watch that one again.   Didnt pinhead also say in in 3 when he was at the church, or am i thinking of a different line???

"and to think that i hesitated.
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: Marixis on September 27, 2005, 10:17:56 AM
beef, hate to point it out, but it believe you mean jeasus wept as from hellraiser 3: hell on earth.   not the first one :)

Nope... at the end of Hellraiser 1, right before Frank is pulled apart by the hooks, he tells Kirsty, "Jesus wept".

dammit, im losin it.  i need to watch that one again.   Didnt pinhead also say in in 3 when he was at the church, or am i thinking of a different line???

Been too long since I saw Part 3.  The only thing I remember is the cenobite who launched CDs at people.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beef on September 27, 2005, 10:20:20 AM
Quote from: Marixis on September 27, 2005, 10:17:56 AM

Been too long since I saw Part 3.  The only thing I remember is the cenobite who launched CDs at people.

yeah, the cinobites in that one were a littly.   cheesy. i only like th emovies for pinhead and to see what and how he will speak.

you called.  we came.
didnt open the box, but what was it last time, didnt know what the bbox was.  yet we still keep finding each other dont we?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

VikingJuice

Courtroom summation speech about the importance and nobility of government in JFK

Any scene with Danny and Judge Schmails-Caddy Shack

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour!?!-Animal House

Two men enter, one man leaves... -You know

These bleads...yes those bleads-Cannonball Run

Freeze, you move and you're dead.  I say I'm dead......and I move.-The Crow

Buck melanoma, Molely Russell's wart.-Uncle Buck

Death to Ming!-Flash Gordon

We're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to Notre Dame University.-Rudy

Chicks dig me because...I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something special.-Duh!

And I don't like how your company left me in the middle of a fucking no where with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there.-Planes, trains and automobiles

Let me tell you Melba toast is packin'....-Dazed

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.-Usual Suspects

Have you ever seen a splean that big before in your life?  No....no... not since breakfast.-Fletch

I'm sorry but, have you ever seen a body like this in your life!?  She happens to be my daughter.  Well, then I guess you have.-Real Genius

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!  I'm sorry, I don't understand. Cutty say 'e can't HANG! -Airplane

That's my short list.

Jessie

I need to get Airplane on DVD.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

Quote from: Jessie on September 28, 2005, 08:49:17 AM

Didn't I give you a copy on VHS or was that Caddyshack?
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

Quote from: ignom on September 28, 2005, 08:55:27 AM
Quote from: Jessie on September 28, 2005, 08:49:17 AM

Didn't I give you a copy on VHS or was that Caddyshack?

Caddyshack.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Bishamonten

The scene in Empire Strikes Back where they order the blast doors closed to the storm while Luke and Han are still outside.  The way the camera comes to focus on Chewie and his painful howl breaks my heart everytime.

"Strong am I in the force..."  - Gives me shivers everytime.

"I'm William Blake, do you know my poetry?  *BANG*"  -- Dead Man

"It's a sa d and beautiful world"
"Yea it's a sad and beautiful world buddy"  -- Roberto Bennigni and Tom Waits in "Down by Law"

"TETSUOOOOOOOOO"

The opening scene of "The Way of the Gun"

The long-shot fight scene in Oldboy

The tearful breakdown in Oldboy when he's finds out what happened to his wife and child while he was away

Aikawa Shou emerging from a womans vagina in Gozu

The scene in Ikiru where Takashi Shimura's character hears rumors of what happens when they find out you have stomach cancer.  He falls apart.

Takashi Shimura singing a sad sweet song in a wild bar surrounded by drunks in Ikiru.

Takashi Shimura singing a sad sweet song on a swing in a snow covered park in Ikiru.

Toshiro Mifune's castigation of the peasants, "Samurai-sama samurai-sama!" in Shichinin no samurai

Toshiro Mifune's castigation of the samurai, "What do you think of farmers? You think they're saints? Hah! They're foxy beasts! They say, "We've got no rice, we've no wheat. We've got nothing!" But they have! They have everything! Dig under the floors! Or search the barns! You'll find plenty! Beans, salt, rice, sake! Look in the valleys, they've got hidden warehouses! They pose as saints but are full of lies! If they smell a battle, they hunt the defeated! They're nothing but stingy, greedy, blubbering, foxy, and mean! God damn it all! But then who made them such beasts? You did! You samurai did it! You burn their villages! Destroy their farms! Steal their food! Force them to labour! Take their women! And kill them if they resist! So what should farmers do?" in Shichinin no samurai. 

The low steady shot of Toshiro Mifune's calves as he stands, wavers, and runs away from the samurai after revealing his past.

I could do this all day.