News:

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Main Menu

New Version of The Shining

Started by ignom, October 07, 2005, 07:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

SockmonkeyHolocaust

There was a guy on the Something Awful forums that insisted that anything could be made funny if you sped it up and put it to the Benny Hill theme song. To prove his point he edited the attack on the Twin Towers and, well, I have to admit that he was right.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Sockmonkeyholocaust on October 07, 2005, 07:42:07 AM
There was a guy on the Something Awful forums that insisted that anything could be made funny if you sped it up and put it to the Benny Hill theme song. To prove his point he edited the attack on the Twin Towers and, well, I have to admit that he was right.

do you have a link for that?  if so, any fries to go with?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Mr. Ubiquity

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of all these movie remakes.  EVEN if they may be from a classic of its time?   Are the writers in hollywood paid megabucks to create, not to play rap artist snd ride the coat tails of someone elses creation and make money from their hard work??

If i have to pay between 7-10 dollars for a movie then another 10 dollars to *snack* at the theater, i better be seeing an original story line with quality acting.  I'm not going to pay 20 dollars per person so i can see a friggin remake of something.

Yes, i have the choice of not going and many will go and many wont and thats everyones choice.  but to me a remake of a movie means they are running out of concepts for movies and are desperate to stay afloat.   Kind of like when musicians after their high point in their career you dont hear from them for several years and then all of a sudden you get a best of or greatest hits album.  are they out of new material and have to ride the wave down hill of their once and great, now seriously declining success??

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

ReBurn

11:42:24 [Gamplayerx] I keep getting knocked up.
11:42:28 [Gamplayerx] Er. OUT!

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ReBurninator on October 07, 2005, 10:38:45 AM
There's always NetFlix.

i have free digital cable full package ( yes its legal because i work for the cable company) and i only pay 1.99 for my movies.  sso i see WAY too many movies. and im tired of them too.

tis why i live online.

ignom

Quote from: Marixis on October 07, 2005, 10:46:24 AM
There's always NetFlix.

i have free digital cable full package ( yes its legal because i work for the cable company) and i only pay 1.99 for my movies.  sso i see WAY too many movies. and im tired of them too.

tis why i live online.

How much does a two-bedroom condo cost there?

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ignom on October 07, 2005, 10:49:37 AM
There's always NetFlix.

tis why i live online.

www.ebay.com

ignom

Quote from: Marixis on October 07, 2005, 10:56:21 AM
There's always NetFlix.

tis why i live online.

www.ebay.com

I don't want to live in ebay. That's like living in the pawn shop of the internet.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: ignom on October 07, 2005, 10:57:30 AM
Quote from: Marixis on October 07, 2005, 10:56:21 AM
There's always NetFlix.

tis why i live online.

www.ebay.com

I don't want to live in ebay. That's like living in the pawn shop of the internet.

im closer to the whore houses..