News:

9/7/05- 6 months! How the heck did we miss that date?? And you didn't even remember to get me a gift!

Main Menu

Lost Season 2 Discussion Thread

Started by Beef, September 16, 2005, 07:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamplayerx

Beefy

"The Lost Experience" has begun, giving the rabid fans something to do over the summer while they wait for season 3.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Beefy on May 04, 2006, 07:02:46 AM
"The Lost Experience" has begun, giving the rabid fans something to do over the summer while they wait for season 3.

iim guessing this is supposed to be a good thing.

whats so addicting with this show??
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

meredith

Mr. Ubiquity

they have shit with holes in it.   interesting.   do they all carry about sticks for this little fecal adventure?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: hattmoward on May 04, 2006, 08:26:24 AM
HOLY SHIT!

This has been the exact reaction of everyone I have run into this morning who watched last night.

Word to the rest of the Lost cast: don't misbehave while you're shooting mid-season.

DownSouth

I can't wait till this comes out on DVD.  I sure wish I had the first season on DVD. ;D
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on May 04, 2006, 09:36:51 AM
HOLY SHIT!

This has been the exact reaction of everyone I have run into this morning who watched last night.

THE ISLAND IS JUST SUBTEXT BROUGHT UPON A PLANE FULL OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE EXPERIENCING AN ATMOSPHERIC MIXTURE TOO HIGH IN PURE OXYGEN.  THEY'RE ALL ON THE PLANE AND THEY'RE ALL COLLECTIVELY DREAMING!!!!!

Shrunk down to avoid spoilers

I think one of them will probably survive - probably libby.  They resolved Anna's story and could easily write her out, but I don't think they're going to leave Hurley/Libby/Why-was-she-in-the-loony-bin story unresolved. 

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Beefy

Quote from: Bishamonten on May 04, 2006, 10:02:03 AM
HOLY SHIT!

Word to the rest of the Lost cast: don't misbehave while you're shooting mid-season.

I think one of them will probably survive - probably libby.  They resolved Anna's story and could easily write her out, but I don't think they're going to leave Hurley/Libby/Why-was-she-in-the-loony-bin story unresolved. 

I was thinking that too, but I read yesterday that the actress has already signed up with a show for next season, which I would think would mean she's gone.  Still, IMDB doesn't list it, so who knows?

Did you notice the numbers on the cop cars?

Are you going to play the game?

Beefy

I done shrunk what I said up top to not ruin anything for anyone.  Sorry if I did.

Bish, you may wanna shrink your quote of me as well.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on May 04, 2006, 10:09:20 AM
HOLY SHIT!

I was thinking that too, but I read yesterday that the actress has already signed up with a show for next season, which I would think would mean she's gone.  Still, IMDB doesn't list it, so who knows?

Did you notice the numbers on the cop cars?

Are you going to play the game?

No, the show is good, but not to the point that I need to involve myself in blatant marketing schemes.  If they want to keep my interest they need to stop having breaks between episodes and work on a strong story line that keeps me coming back after a season. 

Beefy

Quick interview with Lindelof about last night's ending.  Don't read if you didn't watch.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000049

Mr. Ubiquity

HOLY SHIT!

THE ISLAND IS JUST SUBTEXT BROUGHT UPON A PLANE FULL OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE EXPERIENCING AN ATMOSPHERIC MIXTURE TOO HIGH IN PURE OXYGEN.  THEY'RE ALL ON THE PLANE AND THEY'RE ALL COLLECTIVELY DREAMING!!!!!

collective dreaming??!!??!   i havent heard anything that lame since the ending of The Village.   we're supposed to believe they are all sharing the same dream... all have that mental link..  b.s.!!

Jessie

Quote from: EmoSouth on May 04, 2006, 09:50:28 AM
I can't wait till this comes out on DVD.  I sure wish I had the first season on DVD. ;D
Oh crap!  I'm sorry. I suck.  I need to tie a string to my finger to remember that and about a million other things.  Next week I will return it.  I'm so sorry.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: Jessie on May 04, 2006, 08:03:10 PM
Oh crap!  I'm sorry. I suck.  I need to tie a string to my finger to remember that and about a million other things.  Next week I will return it.  I'm so sorry.

email yourself reminders to do things.  since we seem tocheck our email more than we eat food or have sex, better than an appt book, you cant forget it anywhere.

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on May 04, 2006, 08:03:10 PM
I think I'll be ok.  I've seen it before.

Beefy

Notes/thoughts on last night:

- When the coroner takes the cassette out of the tape player and lays it on his desk, he rests it on his coroner's notes.  If you scrutinze these notes, they're on a notepad from a facility in Hawaii... where they film the show.  Oops.

- What was on that tray in the Pearl hatch?  It looked kind of like a cigarette, but there was more going on there.  I thought I saw a magnifying glass.

- The Asian guy in the Pearl Orientation video was the same guy from the Swan Orientation video.  Last night he introduced himself as Mark Whitman, but before he said his name was Marvin Candle.

- Eko's passport had the numbers on it.

- The miracle girl was the daughter of Claire's psychic.  He claimed he was a fraud, but her exchange with Eko in the airport leads me to believe he lied.

- The numbers on the printout in the Pearl station were 108 minutes apart, as though they tracked every time someone hit the button.

- We haven't seen the last of Libby.

Also, new commercial last night, new password, and lots of new Hanso Website mysteries.  Too much to track here.  If you want to follow all of that, head over to http://www.thelostexperience.com to keep up with it.

Beefy

Oh, and why did Locke send his map up the mail chute?  Is he trying to tell those in charge that he's on to them?

Beefy

Beefy

I am so ridiculously enthralled in this show.

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on May 17, 2006, 08:44:43 PM
I am so ridiculously enthralled in this show.

Didn't get a chance to watch it last night.  Came home drunkish from dinner w/ Nesh and Nishi.  Plan to watch it during lunch today.

Beefy

Bishamonten

Quote from: Beefy on May 18, 2006, 08:46:39 AM
Quote from: Beefy on May 17, 2006, 08:44:43 PM
I am so ridiculously enthralled in with this show.

Dumbass.

If your avatar were only a little wider, we could see Van Damme's peener.  Damn your over zealous cropping!