News:

Do you all even read these?

Main Menu

Lost Season 2 Discussion Thread

Started by Beef, September 16, 2005, 07:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Mr. Ubiquity

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

Quote from: Mr. Ubiquity on December 21, 2005, 09:26:46 AM
are the characters all dead yet?

That theory has been rebuked by the creators.

Mr. Ubiquity

"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

Beefy

NEW ONE TONIGHT, DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OR TIVO IT.

It's preceded by a Season-2-thus-far program to get everyone caught up.

Beefy

Oh, and by the way:

Tonight is Mr. Eko and monster night

meredith

well i'm watching again, and i still have no idea what's going on. :)  (or well i will have no idea what's going on... in a few minutes)

i guess i'll watch these all through later.

Beefy

Jessie

Is it worth getting from itunes?  I'm now 3 episodes behind.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

DownSouth

Of course I leave early yesterday and miss this thread.  I'm behind anyway.  I'll just buy it when it comes out.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on January 12, 2006, 09:06:28 AM
Of course I leave early yesterday and miss this thread.  I'm behind anyway.  I'll just buy it when it comes out.
cRAP!  I still have season 1!  I am a slacker.  I'll try to remember to bring it tomorrow and mail it back to you.

DownSouth

Quote from: Jessie on January 12, 2006, 09:08:05 AM
cRAP!  I still have season 1!  I am a slacker.  I'll try to remember to bring it tomorrow and mail it back to you.
Don't make me send ReBurn up there.
16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

Quote from: DownSouth on January 12, 2006, 09:43:06 AM
Quote from: Jessie on January 12, 2006, 09:08:05 AM
Don't make me send ReBurn up there.
If you're going to send ReBurn after it, I'm keeping it!  Yay!  Reburn's coming to visit me!!!

Beefy

Last night's episode made new fans out of several of my coworkers who have until now been ambivalent.

Mr. Eko's back story was easily one of the most compelling of all the characters.  And the actor playing him is just fantastic.  Last night really made you feel for him, as well as fear him.  Who else could have possibly stared down the monster like that?  (Yes, folks, they showed the monster last night.)

Also, they did the unthinkable and gave Charlie back some depth of character.  Who knew he'd been sneaking around?

Also, confirmed on CNN this morning: there were, in fact, flashes of actual images in the tracking shot that went through the monster.  It shows images from the past of any person it comes across.  I'm hoping stills land on the Net today, though CNN is running video of it in slo-mo.  The real question is why it didn't take down Eko.  I'm betting because he didn't fear it.

meredith

Quote from: Beefy on January 12, 2006, 10:06:15 AM
Last night's episode made new fans out of several of my coworkers who have until now been ambivalent.

Mr. Eko's back story was easily one of the most compelling of all the characters.  And the actor playing him is just fantastic.  Last night really made you feel for him, as well as fear him.  Who else could have possibly stared down the monster like that?  (Yes, folks, they showed the monster last night.)

Also, they did the unthinkable and gave Charlie back some depth of character.  Who knew he'd been sneaking around?

Also, confirmed on CNN this morning: there were, in fact, flashes of actual images in the tracking shot that went through the monster.  It shows images from the past of any person it comes across.  I'm hoping stills land on the Net today, though CNN is running video of it in slo-mo.  The real question is why it didn't take down Eko.  I'm betting because he didn't fear it.

Yeah, I was pretty sure I saw silhouettes in there; figured there would be stills soon enough. :)  Yeah I'd agree it's because he didn't fear it.  Eko is so bad ass he could handle snakes on a plane too.

Beefy

Quote from: hattmoward on January 12, 2006, 10:15:52 AM
Quote from: Beefy on January 12, 2006, 10:06:15 AM

Yeah, I was pretty sure I saw silhouettes in there; figured there would be stills soon enough. :)  Yeah I'd agree it's because he didn't fear it.  Eko is so bad ass he could handle snakes on a plane too.

ON A MUTHA-FUCKIN' PLANE!!

DariusMDeV

I don't think it's cause "he didn't fear it" I think it's because he scared it.

Beefy

the images are of his memories, the "monster" is scanning him.
[/size]

Beefy

QuoteWas the screen blank when Jack looked in that direction, because:

(a) Screen saver
(b) Michael did something to clear the screen
(c) Only Michael saw something happening on the computer
[/size]

Jessie

Damn it, I hate working on Wednesdays!!!