News:

9/8/05: 6 months, 75,000 posts! Thanks to Nishi for the post!

Main Menu

Re-reading books

Started by Beef, September 12, 2005, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Quote from: hattmoward on September 13, 2005, 03:59:14 PM
You people haven't noticed that my avatar changes every time you load a new page?

The pic you're asking about, Jessie, is from the video for Take On Me.  I believe you've heard of my interest in that song. :)

Your avatar is for the ADD crowd.

Wanna ride bikes?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

meredith

You know that's the last ride I expected you to offer me.

LETS GO!  I still have training wheels, is that okay?

Jessie

You people haven't noticed that my avatar changes every time you load a new page?

The pic you're asking about, Jessie, is from the video for Take On Me.  I believe you've heard of my interest in that song. :)

*giggle*
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Mr. Ubiquity

Quote from: dazie on September 13, 2005, 05:20:50 PM

Wanna ride bikes?

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons or Attention Deficit Disorder?
"if I wank to it, will u feel disgusted or flattered or a perverse combo of both?"

dazie

Quote from: Marixis on September 14, 2005, 09:29:29 AM
Quote from: dazie on September 13, 2005, 05:20:50 PM

Wanna ride bikes?

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons or Attention Deficit Disorder?

The latter.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Jessie

Quote from: Jessie on September 14, 2005, 09:24:21 AM

*giggle*

How freaky.  This was the last thing I posted before leaving for the post office.  Guess what was on the radio when I got in the car!?!?!

ignom

Quote from: Jessie on September 14, 2005, 10:20:25 AM

*giggle*

How freaky.  This was the last thing I posted before leaving for the post office.  Guess what was on the radio when I got in the car!?!?!

2 Legit 2 Quit
Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

Jessie

Quote from: ignom on September 14, 2005, 10:23:36 AM
Quote from: Jessie on September 14, 2005, 10:20:25 AM

*giggle*

2 Legit 2 Quit
YES!  How freaky is that??

Jessie

I'm about 100 pages into A Tale of Two Cities.  I really thought that reading this would be a struggle, or that I would get bored with it.  I'm surprised that I want to read it every day, and don't want to put it down to go to sleep.  Unfortunately I've been too busy to read much in the past week, but I plan on changing that this weekend.  I'm REALLY enjoying re-reading this book.

alexanderthesoso

i re read every book i like.  how often i reread is an indicator. i have a few series on perpetual cycly.  the robert asprin books, the ramond feist magician books, asimov, those series get reread about every 2-3 years.