News:

"I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not." --Lucille Ball

Main Menu

BETA!

Started by Beef, September 12, 2005, 10:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

BetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBeta
BetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBetaBeta

Beta!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Jessie

we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

ignom

Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.

DownSouth

16:15:43 [Gamplayerx] Juneau, I could really go for some pie. You better Belize it!

Gamplayerx

:(

I was hoping for a fun new clicky game.

Alice

vampirepenguin

beta beta beta! the faq said that the server will be up 5-8pm MST.. but today they said that there is a one hour delay.. so it will run 6-9pm. I just want to play!! :-)
full of mulatto goodness since 1979!