News:

07/15/05 - Beefy nails the 50,000th post!

Main Menu

Transformers 3

Started by VikingJuice, May 19, 2010, 08:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VikingJuice

So Megan Foxx gets dumped for calling out the director as a wannabe Hitler/Napoleon.  Does that mean that Shia will get tossed too? Because he's basically called out the franchise (along with Indy 4) and said that they are basically big steaming piles of pony loaf.

Considering the rate of decline in quality from the first film to the second, the third was shaping up to be on par with those bad USA network movies you'd see in the early 90s.  Now Foxx is gone, that would have been the only reason I'd have wanted to see it anyway.

Gamplayerx

I've never seen anything Transformers.  Except for the opening credits of the tv show long, long ago because my step-brother loved the song and insisted on watching it over and over and over. 

CreepyMonkey

I'm sorry but I thought Transformers was a sub par movie. I never bothered to see the second one and certainly would never see a third.
What the hell is this space used for?

Jessie

The first one was a lot of fun. 

The second one was TERRIBLE.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

swolt

Quote from: Jessie on May 21, 2010, 09:35:51 AM
The first one was a lot of fun. 

The second one was TERRIBLE.

Neither was a "good" movie, however I had fun watching both. I liked the first one much better.

I hear everyone say Megan was the best part of the films. I thought she was annoying in both, as was Shea. The best part of the 2nd one was the robot humping Megan's leg.
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Jessie

There was no best part of the second one.

The first one was fun because of nostalgia and cool special effects.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

Beefy

Quote from: Jessie on May 21, 2010, 02:47:22 PM

The HD was the best part of the 2nd one.

CreepyMonkey

Quote from: Jessie on May 21, 2010, 02:47:22 PM

I think that's what 'ruined' it for me. I have no nostalgia about Transformers. I never watched the cartoon so don't know a whole lot about it. Another thing that kind of punked it for me was that I was actually really intrigued by the concept and by the previews. I thought it looked really good, then it just kind of limped along. Even the burly brawl in the end of the movie was pretty weak and hard to follow because of the jumpy action.
What the hell is this space used for?

dots

The second one raped my childhood. I felt so sad when I walked out of the theatre.

It was horrible.

But I'll probably see the next one. Mostly because I am a sheep and I don't think it can get any worse than the second.
You're an asshole and I hate you.

BigDun

Quote from: dots on May 25, 2010, 12:10:33 PM

But I'll probably see the next one. Mostly because I am a sheep and I don't think it can get any worse than the second.

Famous last words.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt