News:

A child can go only so far in life without potty training. It is not mere coincidence that six of the last seven presidents were potty trained, not to mention nearly half of the nation's state legislators.

Main Menu

GAMP!!!

Started by dazie, April 28, 2010, 02:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

Gamplayerx

That "turtle" looks like someone took a perfectly good turtle and partially melted it.

Sadly, my Roomba has gone to that great lint free shag carpet in the sky.  It lost the ability to understand when its battery was charged or not.  Sad times.

On a completely unrelated note, anybody want to buy a Roomba?  Handyman special!

dc

Quote from: Gamplayerx on April 28, 2010, 09:55:46 PM
That "turtle" looks like someone took a perfectly good turtle and partially melted it.

Sadly, my Roomba has gone to that great lint free shag carpet in the sky.  It lost the ability to understand when its battery was charged or not.  Sad times.

On a completely unrelated note, anybody want to buy a Roomba?  Handyman special!

Did you try a new rechargeable battery for your little friend?  The battery may just be worn out.  When they get old, they don't hold much of a charge even when they show full.

swolt

Quote from: dc on April 29, 2010, 01:45:13 PM

Did you try a new rechargeable battery for your little friend?  The battery may just be worn out.  When they get old, they don't hold much of a charge even when they show full.

I forgot what this thread was about and just read that line and almost peed myself laughing so hard
A clever man commits no minor blunders.

Gamplayerx

Quote from: dc on April 29, 2010, 01:45:13 PM

It's the opposite problem -- it shows empty, even though it's full.  A new battery was prohibitively aspensive.