News:

I went to the general store.  They wouldn't let me buy anything specific.

Main Menu

OSCARS!

Started by dazie, March 07, 2010, 07:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

no. I'm not watching, but I will critique the outfits. And repost here what I already put on FB.  

1) Sandra Bullock should win an award for her dress. GORGEOUS.  :heart:
2) Will someone tell Miley Cyrus that she's too young to dress that old, and to stand up straight.
3) Who is Vera Farminga? I am fascinated by the crepe-paper streamer aspect of her dress, plus the great color
4) Maggie Gyllenhaal looks vaguely like she's wrapped in a shower curtain.
5) Clara Daniels- mock turtleneck, open sides AND feathers. Wow.
6) Suzy Amis looks 9 feet tall and blue. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
7) Tina Fey- oh honey no.
8 ) SJP- um. How about NO? Seriously- she just doesn't look good. :zombie:
9) Who is Deborah Ann Woll and why does she think we need to see that much of her self?
10) I keep thinking Zoe Saldana is Jada Pinkett-Smith. But she isn't.  But I'm also fascinated by her dress and the purple poofy stuff at the bottom.
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

dazie

Jessie

Her face may look rough, but that dress is gorgeous.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Fancy shower wrap.  The color is neat though- unusual in a sea of darker shades.

Beefy

I thought the same thing about Miley's posture.

dazie

I am surprisingly happy to see how great Cameron Diaz looks.  I'm not normally a fan of her red-carpet attire, even though I do lubs me some Charlie's Angels.

dots

SJP made me cringe with her sherbet tan.  Ferris even looked embarrassed to be next to her.

Miley's dress was too small.  If she stood up straight, she would have popped out.

Vera was in Up in the Air.  Great movie and I thought she looked great.

My favorite dress (and it PAINS me to say it) was that Twilight girl.  I loved her dress. But she looked like an angsty teenager in it.  But the dress was lovely.
You're an asshole and I hate you.

grace

thought penelope cruz's choice was stunning. love that deep red!

Jessie

Quote from: dots on March 08, 2010, 10:26:00 PM
SJP made me cringe with her sherbet tan.  Ferris even looked embarrassed to be next to her.

Miley's dress was too small.  If she stood up straight, she would have popped out.

My favorite dress (and it PAINS me to say it) was that Twilight girl.  I loved her dress. But she looked like an angsty teenager in it.  But the dress was lovely.
She ALWAYS looks like an angsty teenager.  I don't know if she is miserable, but she certainly looks it.  All.the.time.
we should have kept the quote pyramid up to rape Jessie in the face.

dazie

Quote from: Jessie on March 09, 2010, 09:17:21 AM
Quote from: dots on March 08, 2010, 10:26:00 PM

She ALWAYS looks like an angsty teenager.  I don't know if she is miserable, but she certainly looks it.  All.the.time.

All her fame and money are annoying.  She just wants to be a pure actor.  We should just leave her alone. 

I'm good with that.