News:

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes thing more acceptable for awhile.

Main Menu

Skins

Started by dazie, February 18, 2010, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dazie

Dear skinit.com:

Dear skinit.com: when I go to your site and drill down (laptops>HP>Pavilion dv6XXX series) doesn't that imply that the skin will actually FIT my Pavilion dv6? So why would your customer svc dept tell me "we do not support your device at this time and unfortunately we cannot provide launch dates. I would not recommend buying a skin that does not specifically fit your device on our website." Um. WTF.

Also- It even says on the page: "Perfect Fit Designed to perfectly fit the unique contour of your device, our skins are low-profile ensuring zero interference with docks, chargers and other accesorries."  (by the way- accessories is misspelled)

I respectfully submit that your website is misleading.

BD- doesn't Mrs. BD do something with skins?  Can you hook a sister up with the info?
"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?

BigDun

She used to work with Decal Girl (www.decalgirl.com), but that was when we were in Delaware. I would still recomend them for some pretty cool graphic artwork for you devices.
16:26:25 [DownSouth] I'm in a monkey rutt

dazie

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?